Buckfast vs Cheap Sherry? (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It's the caffeine and taste for me tbh, sherry is ok...if ye want to get tired/depressive drunk.

Wikipedia entry for Buckie includes the observation that
"In recent times, Buckfast has achieved popularity in working class and bohemian communities in certain parts of the United Kingdom and Ireland"

...for 'bohemian communities', read: 'the punx'

View attachment 5985

would say buckfast is better if your intending just one bottle.... if a bottle doesnt cut it anymore go with the lidl/aldi brands....... the nobleman stuff is pretty decent if you can handle the sickly sweetness, 2 bottles of it works out very well

got id'd buying buckfast a couple of weeks ago. im 25 like...
what makes it more confusing is it was on thomas st. if i looked like a wino it wouldnt have been a problem like

would say buckfast is better if your intending just one bottle.... if a bottle doesnt cut it anymore go with the lidl/aldi brands....... the nobleman stuff is pretty decent if you can handle the sickly sweetness, 2 bottles of it works out very well

Nobleman is the single most awful waste of a fiver I've ever spent. Truly awful stuff, not enough caffine and it tastes like shit covered in treacle.

got id'd buying buckfast a couple of weeks ago. im 25 like...
what makes it more confusing is it was on thomas st. if i looked like a wino it wouldnt have been a problem like

i've never seen any wino drinking buckie but loads drinking cheap sherry. a low point was seeing an old lad with a bottle with a guy i went to school with giving him a tug on the steps of an apartment building, 6 o clock one morning.

so eh, buckie for the win.

Damn - drunk 2 bottles of this last night:

1304.jpg

Girl friend said I started a 3rd bottle too..

Jesus - I 'm in bits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back