buckfast and a pain in yer stomach (1 Viewer)

wild_cat

Anyone else get this? Havent drank it in months just got the worst pain in my stomach ever. Its not lovely at all... fucking hell..

Get rid of it... oh the pain...

Well I never actually got that checked out, but it usually ends in me puking. Like that day I rang you, I got sick after that.

It seems to be coming and going, I can keep vodka and lime down if its mixed really well. While one pint of scrumpy comes right back up.

Yeah do, might be one or other ingredient in the drink as opposed to alcohol-allergy. My brother can't drink cider, and beer makes him come out in a rash, but whishkey is fine.

i fucking hate buckfast
i've drunk a lot of it... and the only reason to drink it is to get fucked up. you can enjoy a good whiskey or a good cocktail, but buckfast is nothing to do with enjoyment. its about getting fucked fast. the only thing more vicious - especially on the stomach - is red bull + vodka. them fat frogs? any experience with them? havent seen them in a good while but its like drinking sickly sweet paint. i can only image that vomiting it up tastes exactly the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back