Broken Social Scene tickets (1 Viewer)

Had to go to Ticketmaster in Stephens Green to get mine this day last week, no tickets anywhere else. There was about a hundred left there at that stage.
Schnell!!

I think it is sold out i am afraid as my friend tried to buy tickets last week and was told it was then. It had to be moved from Crawdaddy to that kip the TBMC due to demand. If Declan Ford is reading this...move it to Vicar street cos it would be a way nicer experience.:)

Happy Noodle Boy said:
Hey Wheels. Cheers. Thought both of those bands had broken up ages ago? Seem to remember Mexican Pets being not bad. It was a LONG time ago tho'.

think he's joking.so are there any tickets left then.i want some

Happy Noodle Boy said:
No. Had to check for a mate. All gone. Total Sufjan Stevens deja vu, except I managed to get mine this time. Btw apparently Mexican Pets ARE reforming. Weird.

That is weird. I'm glad I got my ticket for this, something to look forward to in February.

Happy Noodle Boy said:
No. Had to check for a mate. All gone. Total Sufjan Stevens deja vu, except I managed to get mine this time. Btw apparently Mexican Pets ARE reforming. Weird.

yea that's shit.though i was more disappointed about sufjan.that's great about the mexican pets though,i hadn't heard.champion

tried to replace my long, long lost copy of "nobody's working title" there a good while back and obviously had no luck. anybody got any suggestions as to where I could track it down nowadays? good album. ah, memories...

bss are deadly live, for the rekkid. saw 'em twice in barcelona last may. happy days. :)

hermie said:
yea that's shit.though i was more disappointed about sufjan.that's great about the mexican pets though,i hadn't heard.champion
shit, i can't believe i've done it again, anyone try road recently?

mexican pets to reform??? how un-true is this?

tripoli said:
shit, i can't believe i've done it again, anyone try road recently?

mexican pets to reform??? how un-true is this?

well you should know!! as it happens i don't give a shit about missing this anymore coz i'll just see them at atp instead.you up for some a that by the by sharks?

hermie said:
well you should know!! as it happens i don't give a shit about missing this anymore coz i'll just see them at atp instead.you up for some a that by the by sharks?

yeah i must ask a little birdie about that......

-------------------

as for atp, i'd be well up for it, just have to plan the summer and monitor funds,etc

Broken Social Scene in Australia:

02-26 Melbourne, Australia - St. Jerome's Laneway Festival *#
02-28 Melbourne, Australia - The Corner Hotel *
03-01 Melbourne, Australia - The Corner Hotel *
03-02 Perth, Australia - Perth International Arts Festival *
03-04 Sydney, Australia - Metro Theatre *
03-05 Sydney, Australia - St. Jerome's Laneway Festival *#
[SIZE=-2]* with New Buffalo
# with Les Savy Fav, the Hold Steady, the Avalanches, Pretty Girls Make Graves, Youth Group, Faker, Wolf and Cub[/SIZE]

man i wish i was still there,that St. Jeromes thing in Melbourne will be savage

hermie said:
Broken Social Scene in Australia:

02-26 Melbourne, Australia - St. Jerome's Laneway Festival *#
02-28 Melbourne, Australia - The Corner Hotel *
03-01 Melbourne, Australia - The Corner Hotel *
03-02 Perth, Australia - Perth International Arts Festival *
03-04 Sydney, Australia - Metro Theatre *
03-05 Sydney, Australia - St. Jerome's Laneway Festival *#
[SIZE=-2]* with New Buffalo
# with Les Savy Fav, the Hold Steady, the Avalanches, Pretty Girls Make Graves, Youth Group, Faker, Wolf and Cub[/SIZE]

man i wish i was still there,that St. Jeromes thing in Melbourne will be savage

i'm flyin over for a night to catch one of these hermie, wanna join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back