broken fx HELP!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Serpico

Website
www.conanbrophy.com
Hello All,
Looking for any electical wizards or just people who are good at fiddling with fx pedals and the like. I have an echo box unit thing that I found (in a disused warehouse in wexford ) and I'd like to find out if the screechy bad quality sound that almost comes out of it is how it is supposed to work.
It's got me curious and Im wondering if it just needs someone who knows about such things to go "Ah shur yer just missing a wang-dazzler and your half way to a Lee Perry" or sumthing.
Its small and guranteed to disappoint anyone who's expecting a 'proper' fx unit but I found it and want to love it if you'll let me.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase.
Smap-rico

this guy is a genius.

..Eugene Mc loughlin
Rear,1 south Circular R.d d8
tel 014539005 mob 0866777123

..cheap as chips he is tooo. all work is garanteed too. you can leave you gear in a music shop on capel st. and he will colect it there or drop it to the workshop if you live near it. Ring first to sort out details prices etc.

Originally posted by Latex lizzie
this guy is a genius.

..Eugene Mc loughlin
Rear,1 south Circular R.d d8
tel 014539005 mob 0866777123

..cheap as chips he is tooo. all work is garanteed too. you can leave you gear in a music shop on capel st. and he will colect it there or drop it to the workshop if you live near it. Ring first to sort out details prices etc.

does he fix amp's too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back