Bring your baby to the movies (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter MDR
  • Start date
  • Replies 35
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 3
they do that in UCI blanch too

It's pretty much my idea of hell on earth, but herself used to go last year and got to see bits of a load of good movies.

I always thought this was a bit weird. For a start it seems like my idea of hell. But apart from that, is it really a good idea to bring babies to movies aimed at adults? I know we're not talking about SAW 5 here or whatever but all the same ....

I always thought this was a bit weird. For a start it seems like my idea of hell. But apart from that, is it really a good idea to bring babies to movies aimed at adults? I know we're not talking about SAW 5 here or whatever but all the same ....

would a baby notice?

i wouldn't go as it sounds like hell.

would a baby notice?

I don't know really, but I would tend to think they surely would. Cinemas are dark, loud, confusing and scary. And if there's a load of babies crying their heads off then maybe there's a reason for that - they don't want to be there!

I don't know really, but I would tend to think they surely would. Cinemas are dark, loud, confusing and scary. And if there's a load of babies crying their heads off then maybe there's a reason for that - they don't want to be there!

true, i couldn't imagine putting myself true it never mind little HMB.

they don't turn the lights all the way down, and i think the volume is limited too.

even still...

in the words of Evan Dorkins Milks and Cheese (at the movies);

"Stupid baby! Baby shut up! Babies don't like movies! They're babies"

milk_cheese-evandorkin.jpg

The Drifters
Kssing In The Backrow

Your mama says that through the week
you can't go out with me
but when the weekend comes around
she knows where we will be

Chorus
Kissing in the back row
of the movies on a saturday night with you
holding hands together you and i
holding hands together (yeah)
smooching in the back row
of the movies on a saturday night with you
we could stay forever you and i
we could stay forever you and i
hugging and a kissing in the back row of the movies

actually it'd be good if there was a cinema screening in the morning for babies, and one in the evening for babes, where you can just take some babe and start throwing moves and getting it on and everyone else is there with their babe so it's cool and no one minds if there's any screaming and stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back