Bring Over Hwm, Against Me!??? (1 Viewer)

nah, bread and cheese (how continental) and a case of chateau doo-blee-ay sauvignon blanc (1978 of course)
twats. even if they weren't utterly shit they'd still have a cheek.
it seems they're fundamentalist christians as well.

Yeah, they've some well-dodge lyrics from that shit CD I got...a CD of two songs and a Youth of Today cover...shite almighty. What is it with France? Don't get me wrong, I know some perfectly nice French people...well actually, that's a complete lie...I don't like any of the French people I know...

ehh, hmmmmmm, i should probably let it be known i only made that up about the chateau doo-blee-ay (it's a very rare vintage that not even right4life could hope to get their hands on).
don't want to start some nasty france vs dublin internet war...

Yeh, but your one off the Beach? Holy Mary and Saint Joseph, she's the hottest dang piece of *ahem* femininity I've ever seen. I'd love to see her completely *ahem* conversing, allowing her inner beauty to shine through. I'd love to get her up against the wall and *ahem* tell her how nice she is. As a person.

well if thats what you guys say emo is then hot water music ain't emo-their certainly not self pitying. and corm-wasn't no division when the singers kinda changed to "proper singing"? thats what i always thought-their 2 best are fuel for the hate game and forever and counting-maybe never ender. but anyways i just have a different idea of emo-i really hate whiny self pitying shit but have always thought theirs different emo, ah maybe i'm wrong but still.....................................(mofo)

emo abreviation for emotionally retarded.pity some good bands get fucked into box ....as for shite for life fuck em the cheese eating surrender monkeys.

i got an email about putting on AGAINST me here between 26.02. - 04.03
if someone wants to do this gig/tour i can give them the contact details....

and then ATOM and his PACKAGE/SIXTY STORIES [13.05. - 18.05.]

So can anyone confirm exactly what Right for Life were looking for. So far it seems like some water, some juice, some bread and cheese and a bed to kip on??? What were you intending to g8ive them???

have they cancelled ?

They have a fuckin dodgy name ...

yeh-i think i'd go to see against me! i've only heard one song and its kind of an old one-it was weird but kinda alrite(in a weird way) ATOM & HIS PACKAGE..............some guy havin a laugh on his keyboard yeh? what do SIXTY STORIES do?

yay! so now gogs its me and you chanting to bring over against me!- cept i want em in dublin, u want em in belfast-oh what the hey! lets go crazy and bring em to both dublin and belfast-i know its mad but it just might work if we both dress up as clowns. yeh so anyway-anyone gonna bring em over? TOXIC i'm looking in your direction!:D

the guy who is supposedly doing the against me! euro tour emailed me to say that there isnt enough space for them to come to ireland.
and HWM? not heard the new album but the last one was shite, sounded really obviously like they were trying to be on MTV.
and they're on epitaph. just you wait and see, mcd or someone will put them on.

NOT ENOUGH SPACE? their doing fukin 8 uk shows or something. fucks sake.
i liked a flight and a crash-i know most people didnt but i did-yeh sure it was more melodic but i still liked it and i think the new is great

Right for Life (as far as I remember without the info on front of me, Damo or Clodagh if you remember more precisely please correct me) were looking for 200 euros, bottled water & fruit juice, bread & cheese, 5 beds in the one house, and guitar cabs for their amp heads, which I presume they wouldn't want anyone else to use (a lot of bands just bringing heads have the same stance on it, when placed next to the other shit seems pretty likely). I dunno about anyone else, but I certainly wouldn't put my own time & effort into getting all that together for a band who sing about god.

Corm said

Right for Life (as far as I remember without the info on front of me, Damo or Clodagh if you remember more precisely please correct me) were looking for 200 euros, bottled water & fruit juice, bread & cheese, 5 beds in the one house, and guitar cabs for their amp heads, which I presume they wouldn't want anyone else to use (a lot of bands just bringing heads have the same stance on it, when placed next to the other shit seems pretty likely). I dunno about anyone else, but I certainly wouldn't put my own time & effort into getting all that together for a band who sing about god.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but that isn't a totally unreasonable request for people who are on tour. Maybe the beds part would be hard to get (5 in one house) and cheese wouldn't suit the vegans but giving a band stick for asking for the above (if that is ALL they asked for) seems a bit harsh.

SOmetimes touring bands are afraid that bands may abuse their guitar heads, and they may get damaged. That can be a problem if you've a gig the following day, and the next, and the next.

Hey Cormie Would you put your time and effort into getting ANYTHING together for a band who sing about GOD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back