bring back the wispa. (2 Viewers)

I love silly season. If it weren't for all the war and poverty and mega-disasters and murderers and stealers-of-stuff, maybe all news would be like this.

I didn't know this, though:
That Guardian Article said:
Cagney and Lacey: The first series was cancelled because of poor ratings but was brought back when fans staged a letter writing campaign. The show earned 36 Emmy nominations and 14 wins.

PS: Maybe if people stopped bugging Aer Lingus about the Shannon-Heathrow route, we could bring back some more yummy sweets.

PPS: What makes the wispa so deadly? I'm sure I've had one, but like, wha? Are they as nice as having a hot chocolate with whipped cream and a flake in it? Is that possible?

...PPS: What makes the wispa so deadly? I'm sure I've had one, but like, wha? Are they as nice as having a hot chocolate with whipped cream and a flake in it? Is that possible?

just that theyre so smooth and nice and everything.

it's like an aero but with tiiiiny bubbles

yum

way better than an aero! shove it up yer arse Brady!!

actually, that reminds me of that joke:

George Michael was discovered with a chocolate bar inserted up his rectum. Speculation is that it was just a careless Whispa

they had to be the right temperature though didn't they? if they were too cold they got a bit waxy, hard to melt in yer mouth like. when they were the right temperature they tasted amazing. it will be good to see them back.

the cadburys bubble thing tries to replace the wispa but it never will...
remember they brought out caramel ones too..they were lovely..

Yeah, they went wild with the spin offs I do recall, mint aswell they done...If it aint broke dont fix it!

i had one yesterday. The packaging looks the same but I'm can't remember if it tastes the same.

It was very nice.

Q>Why did George Michael have chocolate on his slacks?

A> Careless Whispa

Centra on Westmoreland St. have them

i had one yesterday. The packaging looks the same but I'm can't remember if it tastes the same.

It was very nice.

Q>Why did George Michael have chocolate on his slacks?

A> Careless Whispa

.....actually, that reminds me of that joke:

George Michael was discovered with a chocolate bar inserted up his rectum. Speculation is that it was just a careless Whispa

just watching the stooges on bbc's glastonbury coverage. iggy has invited members of the crowd to invade that stage and some bloke is holding a banner with the slogan "bring back the wispa" in reference to the bar!

reminds me of the girl getting her fried egg tits out at dublin castle a few years ago.

do you also remember the guy who jumped up on stage in the ripped jeans and decided to try n get out of them completely so he was there for about five minutes ripping away at the crotch of his jeans trying to dangle his dinkle at the crowd but the denim was just going nowhere? i'm pretty sure thats the closest ive ever come to dying of laughter.

do you also remember the guy who jumped up on stage in the ripped jeans and decided to try n get out of them completely so he was there for about five minutes ripping away at the crotch of his jeans trying to dangle his dinkle at the crowd but the denim was just going nowhere? i'm pretty sure thats the closest ive ever come to dying of laughter.

i do vaguely remember that. what is it about iggy and randomers wanting to show the world their bits. i remember the girl jumped around topless for about 10 minutes and then, looking a bit embarresed put her top back on.

i do vaguely remember that. what is it about iggy and randomers wanting to show the world their bits. i remember the girl jumped around topless for about 10 minutes and then embarressingly put her top back on.

There were at least two fully naked males on stage with him at the Electric Picnic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back