Brian Ferry came to me in a dream last night. (2 Viewers)

Pantone247

Since 2000
Website
pantone247.blogspot.com
Brian Ferry came to me in a dream last night.

He told me if I ever wanted to be truly cleansed of my human condition I had to want it so bad that I'd be willing to 'kill a motherfucker' for it (Brian's words not mine). He asked me did I want it so bad that it was all could taste, all I could hear, all I could touch?.

I told him I didn't really have much opinion on the matter.

He told me how Phil Manzanera had once tried to cross him in '86 somewhere on the road between Phidielphia and 'hell', and how 'that bearded bag of fuck' was never going to 'screw' his 'shit up' again... 'not with his bastard toes all mashed to fuck'.

Then I woke up.

dscf3102.jpg

snakybus said:
did he say:

in every dream home a heartache
and every step I take
takes me further from heaven
is there a heaven?
I'd like to think so

one of my all time favourite songs

which song is that?

I don't know any Roxy Music

I do like 70's Eno, so I'd probably dig some Roxy

*Hi-5!* to my boyz

The other night I killed the bass player from Queens Of the Stone Age. I shot him, from a window and he fell backwards into the sea. His body was missing and I almost got away with it. Thing is we went to see QOTSA and the singer went on all the way through the gig about his "missing" buddy. I was about to crack when I woke up....

Anthony said:
The other night I killed the bass player from Queens Of the Stone Age. I shot him, from a window and he fell backwards into the sea. His body was missing and I almost got away with it. Thing is we went to see QOTSA and the singer went on all the way through the gig about his "missing" buddy. I was about to crack when I woke up....

Do you even live near the coast? was the gig in te dream or was it slane or something?

Pants, listen to "Roxy Music" or "For Your Pleasure". Eno was in the band then. Back in the days when Roxy Music were all about this kind of thing.

hey Rad alarm, you gave me a dose of the laughs with your settle this settle that, ha ha (it was really good too)

you should seriously call your album "Settle me this, Settle me that!"
you should also use it as your album cover

andrew

ps - i am an inhuman monster, do not speak to me on threads!

buck 65 did a roxy music cover on 'vertex' - that "in every dream home a heartache" jam
it's pretty good. did anyone see him last week?

"do the strand" is by far the best thing on the old grey whistle test dvd. maybe...my favourite anyway.

focus is cool, second best thing.
i got Focus Live at the Rainbow for a couple of dollars in the states, it's pretty cool. some asshole in limerick is selling the same record (even more beat up though) for something like 14 euro. fuck this stupid country and peoples exaggerated concept of how much second hand records cost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back