Brian-Fashion guru to the ladies (1 Viewer)

hate that beady hippy crap. I have about 10 pairs of huge hoopey earrindgs. I like me hoops.

aoifed said:
Yep. Wear big hoops too. Nothing respectable at all. I also wear horrible sparly bright coloured ones that look like they fell out the wrong side of a christmas cracker.
But I'm still quite fussy.
I don't like hippy looking shit.

lady_s.jpg

oh I'd say he'd have sex with her. After all, he's a red blooded yungfla and she has a pulse and several available orifices.

aoifed said:
I wonder if Brian would approve of Lady Sovreigns groove. Or have sex with her.

I love L Sov. Seriously. I had a dream once about getting tag-teamed by her and MIA

CHA CHING

seanc said:
I heard a rumour that L Sov is a huge prank/conspiracy, masterminded by the boys outta the KLF

tread softly, because you tread on my dreams.

snakybus said:
Give to skangeragua what belongs to skangers, I say.

Far more offensive is sensitive indie guy.

Sensitive indie guy has boring runners that are coloured in some way and maybe have a stripe.
Sensitive indie guy has short hair.
Sensitive indie guy has stupid glasses.
Sensitive indie guy has headphone yokies stuck in his earholes to block out the world around him. Watch out, sensitive indie guy! There's a bus coming!
Sensitive indie guy has boring trousers.
Sensitive indie guy can't go further than the invisible forcefield going across the road at Whelan's of Wexford Street. Any further than that is beyond his home range.

Sensitive indie guy has that indie accessory: the "Man bag".

What does sensitive indie guy carry in his man bag? We'll never know. You can bet it's not a pair of football boots though, like what a proper man would have

It's not a backpack or a gear bag, unless it's an "ironic" Brazil world cup gear bag.

Sensitive indie guy has many friends who are girls. He frequently finds himself in the "friend zone" with girls, and it eats him up. So he listens to music to cheer himself up. Hence the headphones, hence the bus hitting him and possible death of sensitive indie guy.

I hope your not insinuating I like Sonic Youth.

GrRrrrR said:
Comrade Brian,
I suggest you change your custom user title as I have done.
All you like-minded citizens should do the same.

Vive la Revolutión!
good call.
Maybe stick this up in eircore and get some solidarity or some kind of march maybe.
I will ask Willy he owns indymedia hheheh.

Brian, don't slag womens earings when you could jump through your own. Men should only wear tasteful earrings. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back