Breakfast On Pluto (3 Viewers)

No its because he looks like a young stephen hawking!
cillian_murphy_redeye.jpg

I got to dance to no music in Bray with my shoes off. And I was the stand in for the keyboardist in Gavin Friday's band while they were setting up the lights and shit. Aidan Quinn's bro gave me a dirty look. I got to hang around the Ambassador on a saturday afternoon dressed up as if it was 1972. Great laugh altogether.

Can't wait to see it actually

Cool film...it came dangerously close to tweeness on a few occasions, but was saved by the fact that the main character is a tragic but not overly sympathetic mess. Plus Cillian Murphy looks a lot better as a woman than as a man.

Cheered me up after Brokeback Mountain anyhow.

Wavioli said:
me, my da, and two of my mates are in the butcher boy. BEAT DAH!

I was once a model for an irish chocolate cheese bar and i was on the mr motivator show beat that!!!

alright film. Cillian Murphy started to annoy the bejayzus out of me bout half way thru. got unbvearable. if my girlfriend was a bloke, shed look a bit like cilliam murphy in this film. couldnt stop laughin when i realized it.

nofriendo said:
I was once a model for an irish chocolate cheese bar and i was on the mr motivator show beat that!!!
I don't know if I can beat that, but.......

Conor McPherson (an old mate of mine from years back that I haven't see in in a long time) used my name in his play The Weir when one of the characters is talking about someone else.

The play was a big hit on Broadway.

Therefore, I was a big hit on Broadway.

I was also in the audience of The Jenny Jones Show with the rest of Settler and Stunning, who I notice hasn't visited here in a long time.

Did one of you say something nasty to him?

There was about 200 extras in that film. I'm curious as to whether any other Thumpers were on it. Well, were there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back