brains (1 Viewer)

john (12 Jul, 2001 10:57 a.m.):
True to the precise and meticulously orchestrated nature of the machine that is the Cake, the albums just came in (ONE day before the bleeding launch) and they look fucking spanky!

One day before better than two days after, I always say.

john (12 Jul, 2001 03:49 p.m.):
When's good for you?

Oh, any night this week apart from tonight. No, hang on, Stars In Their Eyes final is tomorrow night. Sunday?

Seriously tho' guys, hope it goes swimmingly and sorry I can't be there. (Come on down to the 80s night afterwards if you can stomach the synth-pop.)

Support is from PKD, the Cork based band formerly known as Philip K.Dick. They'll be doing a drone thing with very special guests.

The Jimmy Cake website will be re-launched tomorrow wit hall new graphics and contents. It is currently undergoing essential maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience.

http://www.thejimmycake.com

PKD, an experimental outfit from Cork. Super band, rumour has it they'll be doing mostly a drone set tonight, with some guest musicians....

Wow. We posted at exactly the same time, Osimono.
What are the chances?
Let's ask Mr. McGurk... (Brian, not Niall)

john (16 Jul, 2001 12:57 p.m.):
Thanks to everyone who came down on Friday night. They were turning folk away on the door. I was stunned. Loverly way to launch an album.

Awww, sorry I missed it.. yez're playing wiith Pram, aren't ye?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back