Braindead (Germania),Ghundi,Stantons Grave - Freds,Cork 23/Nov/08 (1 Viewer)

Hey, Eamonn, any chance you'll be bringin any Hope is Noise albums with you? I'm thinkin of gettina few copies to give out as xmas presents (to educate the family)...

Ahhh...just realised this was on in Fred's now. Thought it was on in The Whiskey...getting it mixed up with Nadja.

Where 'bouts is Freds again? I've passed it a few times but I never remember where it is...

Ahhh...just realised this was on in Fred's now. Thought it was on in The Whiskey...getting it mixed up with Nadja.

Where 'bouts is Freds again? I've passed it a few times but I never remember where it is...

parliament street just off south mall
across from the boi that's got a load of scaffolding around it

Gotta say they were very nice lads who totally loved what they were doing and really easy to get on with, they loved the whole being in a band on tour thing.

This was a good gig. I really enjoyed Stanton's Grave, thought they rocked the house. There's a really good Pegboy buzz of them and could have potential to be my new favourite irish band. :)

I really enjoyed Ghundhi too...kollin going mental, good craic.
Soundtrack To A Riot is a genius song.
Wasn't so much into Braindead though, they were fun and pretty good but i'm just not really into the whole crust-punk-ska thing anymore.

Good night, Fredz is a bit of a dump though. I prefer the whiskey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back