boredoms appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
i felt they needed one.
never seen em live. can only imagine it must be insane.

anyway.

:cool: .|..| :p

boredoms.jpg

yeah, really would love to see the live set. i can imagine it'd be one of those things you'd need to invent a new language to describe afterwards.
sigh.

Is it totally up my own arse to brag about how I got to dance with one of the Boredoms's kids? She was this little 3-year old (ish) girl, and she was dancing away, and then she decided that the best way to dance was if I was actually holding her (somehow, little kids think I'm a climbing frame). And then we were bopping away, and I'm holding her up on a railing, and there she was, playing air drums in PERFECT TIME. Seriously. It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen, and she was the cutest creature on earth.

Best. Gig. In. Long. Time.

funny this as just brought Vision Creation Newsun into work with me for a listen and just noticed this thread, well maybe not that funny.
Yes savage live, missed the recent gig though, was on holidays, but remember getting up feeling rather groggy at ATP a few years back and Boredoms being the first band on, absolutely blew me away, incredible.

Absolute favourite band for the last few years now. Spent a fortune on ebay getting the Super Roots series, the Vision Creation Newsun boxset
and the DJ Pica Pica Pica cd (best mix ever, maybe best Bore release ever). Gig in May was fantastic. Wile-mide smiles all round from the band. Great to see a band clearly enjoying what they're doing. Listen up Interpol!

My girlfriend's grandfather's best mate was on board the ship that blew up the ship that the grandfather of Yamataka Eye was on.

Easily one of the best bands I've ever seen. One of those bands its hard to put into words how good they are. Got a bootleg of their recentish set and its amazing

Easily one of the best bands I've ever seen. One of those bands its hard to put into words how good they are. Got a bootleg of their recentish set and its amazing

what was the bootleg of? Linkage? place to grab it?

I couldn't see them this year as I went to Lightning Bolt in galway instead. Not sure if I lost out or not.. AH well, there'll be another chance. La La, me and you will go see em cos we seem to be the only two fans of them who've never seem them before!!!

what was the bootleg of? Linkage? place to grab it?

I couldn't see them this year as I went to Lightning Bolt in galway instead. Not sure if I lost out or not.. AH well, there'll be another chance. La La, me and you will go see em cos we seem to be the only two fans of them who've never seem them before!!!

Got it on Soulseek man

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back