Bored in Work (Miner 20)49('er) (4 Viewers)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
miner2049er_t.gif

so rangers won the spl.
the knackers in my local stayed singing 'you'll never walk alone' til all hours, wrecking the pub quiz...

and the brits got nuls points in the eurovision. as my ma says - its gotten far too political. :rolleyes: yes.

and erm.. thats it.

here andy:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 74
Originally posted by lorcanzo

and the brits got nuls points in the eurovision. as my ma says - its gotten far too political. :rolleyes: yes.

I couldn't hear it properly in the pub, everyone was screaming too loud, but was it true that the entire british entry was sung completely out of tune?

Sort of in the Justin Timeforcake style, only less tuneful and melodic?

Originally posted by lmd64
I couldn't hear it properly in the pub, everyone was screaming too loud, but was it true that the entire british entry was sung completely out of tune?

Sort of in the Justin Timeforcake style, only less tuneful and melodic?

Had the misfortune to hear that one and yes, it was wickedly out of tune. As were t.A.T.u. ...I was at a party on Sat night and we'd the tv on so I had the weird experience of watching overly made up Christina Aguilera types from Lithuania or wherever whilst listening to The Coral and the Von Bondies....actually The Coral would probably do alright in the Eurovision.

Originally posted by Juno
Had the misfortune to hear that one and yes, it was wickedly out of tune. As were t.A.T.u. ...I was at a party on Sat night and we'd the tv on so I had the weird experience of watching overly made up Christina Aguilera types from Lithuania or wherever whilst listening to The Coral and the Von Bondies....actually The Coral would probably do alright in the Eurovision.

Take that back! I quite like The Coral, actually. And they probably would do alright, especially with the Eastern Bloc countries, cos they like all that "brothers gather round" and "harvesting the land" hippy country stylings.
Although this year's entries were mostly euro-pap cheezy discopop slut trash, which is probably why it went down so well in the George. Heard echos of Christina, Britney, Kylie and others. And Shakira's entry for Turkey was a winner, oh yes.

did anyone else pick up on the fact that the latvian (or maybe estonian) entry was patently about threesomes?

the austrians was robbed.

Pissed off in work. Grrrr

The girl sitting just across from me is really starting to bug me. I can't assert myself cos I'm afraid I'll take her head off

Also, being asked to write a proposal ... oh programmer blues, just give me some fucking code to write and I'll be a worthwhile employee, give me some shit like this to do and I'll be discontent and you won't get anything useful out of me

Originally posted by egg_
Pissed off in work. Grrrr

The girl sitting just across from me is really starting to bug me. I can't assert myself cos I'm afraid I'll take her head off

Also, being asked to write a proposal ... oh programmer blues, just give me some fucking code to write and I'll be a worthwhile employee, give me some shit like this to do and I'll be discontent and you won't get anything useful out of me

whats she doing? picking their nose? the girl at the computer next to me is absently picking at her nose. yuck.
if i wasn't so turned on i'd give out.

is it true about ireland's phone vote getting ballsed up?

cos i can't imagine that the youth of ireland didn't give a single vote to tatu. whereas i can imagine a stuffy auld rte jury deliberately ignoring them.
me reckons that tatu would have won the whole shebang had the proper irish vote been counted.

though i voted for austria. twice

also, i heard a couple of tunes from the new tychos record last night, and fuck me if it isn't astonishing. mentally catchy and big sounding. bastards

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back