Bored in Work (maximum break) 147 (1 Viewer)

ahem

In fact, it is possible to attain a break of 155 in snooker. Here's how.

Before any of the balls is potted, one of the players commits a foul and leaves the other player snookered. This player then exercises the right to choose a free ball, which he pots for one point. Then he pots the black for seven points. At this point he has run up a break of 8 and still has 15 reds on the table. He then pots 15 reds and 15 blacks (15*(1+7) = 120) and all the colours (2+3+4+5+6+7=27) to conclude his break of 155.

Y03-M12-D07_eilam-monster.JPG

Y04-M01-D30_TelAviv_Freestyle_11.JPG

Y03-M11-D13_FlamingoDelay.JPG

Getting lots of excercie today. Playing records instead of just clicking on iTunes. Requires actually getting off the chair every 20 minutes or so. Latest Record: Some Talking Heads album Ian loaned me.

Barber_.jpg

[size=-1] I was awakened in the middle of the night with a clear, vivid impression that the Lord wanted me to do some special drawings -- drawings depicting ordinary people in their everyday environment . . . . with one important addition: the presence of Jesus Christ and His involvement in those routine activities.[/size] [size=-1]It was also clear that the task would be allotted ten years to produce results -- an important consideration, considering the fact that I had never drawn anything before, had no training in drawing, and had never really been interested in drawing.
[/size]

[size=-1]http://www.members.aol.com/JesusImages/index.htm
[/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back