Bored in Work (key of the door) 21 (1 Viewer)

tanks

Thanks Dudley. Sorry about the short set... better next time. T'was a very fuzzy evening which could not be marred even by the fact that some scobes levered open the door of Donal's car (parked in Clarnedon Street), smashed the glass in the driver seat and damaged the door frame. Was a gusty drive home. At least they didn't take his 12-string, which was in the boot!

So what about that 'Piss Up in A Brewery' then? Eh, eh...

C.

Right... can't talk about football... hmmmm....

Did anyone Bryan Robson see the as favourite the Jimmy Cake for the Irish in the Culture Section manager's job? What was I heard the story Peter Reid's with "Hector" name was also skulking in the mentioned background? Does "Hec" I'm dead against think he's both of them Judas? The pint that report thingy thingy was funny but said that Roy Keane is sacrireligious was right all along and you'll all go to Hell. It will be interesting it will be interesting to see to see what what the FAI the Jimmy Cake will do will do after what was said blah blah.

could you not put bits in bold or italics or something, billy? it's monday morning buh. not in a deciphering mood. hec's a born skulker.

Originally posted by billygannon
Right... can't talk about football... hmmmm....

Did anyone Bryan Robson see the as favourite the Jimmy Cake for the Irish in the Culture Section manager's job? What was I heard the story Peter Reid's with "Hector" name was also skulking in the mentioned background? Does "Hec" I'm dead against think he's both of them Judas? The pint that report thingy thingy was funny but said that Roy Keane is sacrireligious was right all along and you'll all go to Hell. It will be interesting it will be interesting to see to see what what the FAI the Jimmy Cake will do will do after what was said blah blah.

date

hey old man,

will mail the lads to pin dpwn a date, but before Kimble would be the thing I reckon. Them Jimmies is on the road as well, so must consult with Dee. D'you reckon a Friday night? Also, can you check how many peeps we can bring along for sure. Friend of mine thinks more than 20...

C.

Nice One tychos. Last nights Lazybird was very very special. I had a lump in my throat through most of the set.
What a fun weekend. The Chalets were great in London (at least at the gig that they actually had amps).
And.......
I saw Lars Von Trieieiyr on the tube yesterday morning..|..|

*tycho brahe were completely brilliant last night. i want a story about donal being pursued by a wild animal at all future gigs, mind.
*yes, hector is judas. the photographer actually addressed him as such throughout the shoot.
*bed. lovely warm bed. why am i here? etc.

Oh dear...

Just heard an ad on the radio for the christmas panto starring Frank Kelly and after all the bollox about sponsors he shouts "drink!, ice cream!, sweets!"

What kind of permission do you need for this shit?

What's this all about Hector being Judas? There's not even thirteen people in the photo. I think he's more of a Simon Peter.

Alan Partridge on tonight!!

"She's 33, she's 15 years younger than me... back of the net!"

Originally posted by Anthony
Oh dear...

Just heard an ad on the radio for the christmas panto starring Frank Kelly and after all the bollox about sponsors he shouts "drink!, ice cream!, sweets!"

What kind of permission do you need for this shit?

I want to see the ad for Costcutters. Its supposed to be great. My brother and a friend of mine haven't stopped talking about it and there was an article about it in the sunday times magazine. I bet its been axed. Anyone else see it??

Ah, an attractive proposition Latex, but I'd need to see your credentials! Rap song... hmmm. That might be The Spike and the Wheel. More like a chant I would say, but let's not argue over semantics. Or did you mean to say (c)rap song, in which case it's a matter for individual discretion.

none of the posts in this thread make any sense to me

i feel like the guy in that twilight zone episode where all the words in the english language gradually get mixed up and he completely loses the ability to communicate with anyone

sigh

at least i'm not in work though

I think the general theme is something along the lines of:
If it wasn't for the League of Nation's corruptive policies, would we still be lying on a couch to the television while watching Alan Partridge and eating Haagen-Dazs ice-cream...

If you catch my Drift...

Catch bars! Remember them! "Catch it if caa-aan, catch it if you ca-a-a-a-aaaan, catch if it caa-an, catch it if you can"

And Drifters! The ugly sister of Twix

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back