Bored in Work 992 (1 Viewer)

flashback

I was out walking around the other day and happened to walk past this lad fishing when he was casting. I was kind of idly watching him, and he did this whole spinning, whirling, waiting, twisting thing, turning himself into a human trebuchet, leading to the lead and his bait shooting off at a ridiculous rate and landing somewhere out towards the mid Atlantic ridge.

Like, I stopped, did the whole confused look / mouth slightly open deal, and tried to replay what happened. My kids were asking me what's wrong and stuff.

I looked it up, it seems to be called pendulum casting. I'm not messing, it's straight up amazing.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Solutions
I was out walking around the other day and happened to walk past this lad fishing when he was casting. I was kind of idly watching him, and he did this whole spinning, whirling, waiting, twisting thing, turning himself into a human trebuchet, leading to the lead and his bait shooting off at a ridiculous rate and landing somewhere out towards the mid Atlantic ridge.

Like, I stopped, did the whole confused look / mouth slightly open deal, and tried to replay what happened. My kids were asking me what's wrong and stuff.

I looked it up, it seems to be called pendulum casting. I'm not messing, it's straight up amazing.

What's wrong with a pair of waders and just moving closer to your target?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads