Bored in Work 992 (1 Viewer)

I was out walking around the other day and happened to walk past this lad fishing when he was casting. I was kind of idly watching him, and he did this whole spinning, whirling, waiting, twisting thing, turning himself into a human trebuchet, leading to the lead and his bait shooting off at a ridiculous rate and landing somewhere out towards the mid Atlantic ridge.

Like, I stopped, did the whole confused look / mouth slightly open deal, and tried to replay what happened. My kids were asking me what's wrong and stuff.

I looked it up, it seems to be called pendulum casting. I'm not messing, it's straight up amazing.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was out walking around the other day and happened to walk past this lad fishing when he was casting. I was kind of idly watching him, and he did this whole spinning, whirling, waiting, twisting thing, turning himself into a human trebuchet, leading to the lead and his bait shooting off at a ridiculous rate and landing somewhere out towards the mid Atlantic ridge.

Like, I stopped, did the whole confused look / mouth slightly open deal, and tried to replay what happened. My kids were asking me what's wrong and stuff.

I looked it up, it seems to be called pendulum casting. I'm not messing, it's straight up amazing.

What's wrong with a pair of waders and just moving closer to your target?

every time I see these videos I place myself in that office, when they give me the eyes and ask me if I'm sure I want to refuse the insurance option on the truck.

Because I'd have rallied through a number of those bridges, and had no idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back