Bored in Work 978 (1 Viewer)

seanc

Well that rings a few bells. Not for me, but I know people who are self confessed psychopaths, and some who aren't.

Can you post a video of cats doing stupid shit or something now please? Cats are psychopaths we can all get along with.

seanc

Yeah, I'M IN THE 99TH PERCENTILE!

Are psychopaths just people who know that they're quite clever, but every so often they realise they don't know everything? The sad insecure fuckers.

seanc

I'm only in the 95th actually. And I'm not a music major. Ergo, not a psychopath. I just kill things for the sheer fun of it.

seanc

well i thought it was fascinating. she sure smiles a lot.

I did also find it interesting. It's just that I know people who are, shall we say, fully functioning and often quite successful members of society, but fully aware of their own psychopathy.
So it merely reaffirmed stuff I already knew. And yes, as much as I love each and every one of them, they're all cunts.

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
Well that rings a few bells. Not for me, but I know people who are self confessed psychopaths, and some who aren't.

Can you post a video of cats doing stupid shit or something now please? Cats are psychopaths we can all get along with.

Users who are viewing this thread

We're listening to...

• Joytime II
    Together
    Marshmello
    Joytime II

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads