Bored In Work 6(66) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 245
  • Views 15K
  • Watchers 0
Re: butts

Originally posted by rumpus
I so related to the sentiment of those lyrics. Really.

6ft under is the only TV show I make sure I see. Great writing.

I'm so amazed that no-one got seriously injured on that castle...I nearly did after 5 mins.

i got injured twice. but yeah, it was a bit shocking no one broke anything.

Originally posted by rumpus
apologies people,

this thread was meant to be just another post in the bored thread...don't know how I did that...

pete, delete if it pleaseth thee.

Mergified

Did anyone see the goings on down the end of O'Connell Street this morning? whilst going to work this morning out side the Eircom building there was a garda cordon after those chinese people attacked each other. There was a jacket lying on the pavement with a pool of blood around it.

Anyone see it, anyone.

I remember hearing about this scam....

Patent companies used to not have to pay VAT. So, a bunch of directors would set up a patent company. Then they would give themselves minuscule salaries so they would avoid paying much income tax. The directors would then create some sort of product (basically copy an existing one and make some minor changes - it would usually be an accountancy package or something like that) and then sell it to their patent company for the amount of their combined salaries. They would then take the profits from the sale as dividend from the shares they owned in the patent company... therefore paying no tax. This used to be legal....

its a bit tricky but a good scam.

another good one is to get a friend to give you 20 quid. then, stick it in an envelope, seal it, and put your name on it.

challenge your friend to open it. if he she does, you can (in theory) have them arrested for tampering with your private mail.

worked on the telly anyway.

just one thing...
did none of you see the guy at the party who cracked his head open on the pebble-dashed wall? there was blood everywhere. i found out the next day that his friend sewed up the wound with a needle a thread from yer man's trousers. eeeewwww.....
and the amount of empty cans i picked up the next day was OBSCENE.

smelly question, but is anyone actually going to witnnnessss?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back