Bored In Work 4 (3 Viewers)

But Kirstie, you miss the point of standing up. we men use the standing formation as a form toilet cleaning, we can use the momentum of the falling urine to dislodge any unwanted crud stains. Its actually pure genius when you think about it.

there wouldn't be any crud stains if men in shared houses cleaned the toilet more often. Oh, I mean at all.

Though my current male housemate is a bleedin' little champion what with the cleaning.

Women are like fire hydrants on the bog.

Men: tinkle, dribble

women: PSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

It's a wonder they don't jet-propel themselves into the ceiling.

And it's a wonder men don't have better aim since they're dealing with lower pressures.

These are things I think about often.

he certainly was.

as long as he fucks off somewhere and doesn't take of ireland, were laffin

weel, i really dislike leeds. and it won't be martin. he's a bhoy though and through. it'll be harry redknapp or someone equally amusing.

Originally posted by kirstie

Interesting this.
I find that men say this and then think that they're justified in not ever, ever buying any bog roll, when in fact we all know that men spend literally hours pooing out great messy turds and using ridiulous amounts of loo paper in the process.

I buy bog roll

then the girls get up in the middle of the night and eat it

or something

its fairly obvious that girls use more bog roll, its not a big issue

but feel free to turn it into one... I'm pretty bored...

i just looked at the back of blood sugar sex magik and its 11 years old :eek: :eek: :eek:
i feel so old...

back to the sitting down/standing up thing, there is a website where us girls can learn to pee standing up, very disturbing, full of step by step instructions and photos and readers tips...

http://www.restrooms.org/standing.html

What's the buzz?????????
i'm in the library in thunder bay surrounded by hicks,and me mates are checkin their exam results.i hope yis are all keepin it real over there.

Originally posted by kirstie

Yeah you're right, silly me. It's far better to stand up to take a piss, mis-aiming as you go, spraying the bathtoom fixtures and fittings, splashing the seat etc than sitting down nice and neat and getting it where it's supposed to go. i.e. down the toilet.

and yee always leave the seat down

Originally posted by coraline
i just looked at the back of blood sugar sex magik and its 11 years old :eek: :eek: :eek:
i feel so old...

When I was at the chilli peppers gig the other day I kept thinking that a lot of the audience were around fifteen years old, therefore born in 1987. So while they were learning to walk and talk, I was listening to appetite for destruction :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back