Bored In Work 4 (4 Viewers)

Things are very quire around here this week. Has everyone been fired? Is it holiday season? or.....have people found work that fulfills them in a way that makes this shooting gallery unnecessary? uuugh:eek:

I'm at that stage where you check your watch every half minute even thought theres another two hours of work left. That makes fuck all sense but you still do it. The weather isn't helping..its that typically Irish "I give up" weather, its like it just couldn't be arsed doing anything, just like me I can't be arsed doing anything either..

i've spent the last 3 hours splicing up a 90 minute DAT of some French burd blabbing on about god knows what

my new boss comes up and says

'oh wait, will you do that for taiwanese instead?'

TAIWANESE?? TAIWAN FUCKIN ESE??!?!

FUCK YOUR TAIWANESE, THEY DIDN'T EVEN QUALIFY FOR THE FITBA'!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by hopper
i've spent the last 3 hours splicing up a 90 minute DAT of some French burd blabbing on about god knows what

my new boss comes up and says

'oh wait, will you do that for taiwanese instead?'

TAIWANESE?? TAIWAN FUCKIN ESE??!?!

FUCK YOUR TAIWANESE, THEY DIDN'T EVEN QUALIFY FOR THE FITBA'!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jaysus... and I was giving out because I had to translate English into Italian :D

Respect

Originally posted by Alex

Jaysus... and I was giving out because I had to translate English into Italian :D

Respect

fuck! I was reading your reply there alex and who appears out of nowhere behind me only that new boss guy I was ranting about

he's like fucking spiderman dropping down from the ceiling, I swear to god.

help:(

Originally posted by hopper

fuck! I was reading your reply there alex and who appears out of nowhere behind me only that new boss guy I was ranting about

he's like fucking spiderman dropping down from the ceiling, I swear to god.

help:(

Oops sorry man

Well it can make you feel any better I've been working here for just three months and the only time that my boss caught me on the net I was reading a job posting my girlfriend had sent me to know my opinion :eek:

Tried pathetically to explain but with scarce results.... think she still believes I want to leave :(

Originally posted by Alex

Oops sorry man

Well it can make you feel any better I've been working here for just three months and the only time that my boss caught me on the net I was reading a job posting my girlfriend had sent me to know my opinion :eek:

Tried pathetically to explain but with scarce results.... think she still believes I want to leave :(

no need for sorry, tis not your fault

usually i never get caught dossing on the web because i'm really well placed in my office. i have a wall behind me and i can see whoever is coming towards me...except this new boss of mine is able to appear out of nowhere. he has evil powers i'm convinved of it.

:eek: EVIL POWERS:eek:

two more days of school and then going to lovely hot corsica :p

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

I want to kill someone at the moment, mainly those people involved with the Stereophonics, because the stupid cu*ts in work knowing that I'm not feeling the May West, are making me listen to them........they're soooooooooooooo shit, aggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i want to die

Originally posted by Pantone247

tell me about it!!

Interesting this.
I find that men say this and then think that they're justified in not ever, ever buying any bog roll, when in fact we all know that men spend literally hours pooing out great messy turds and using ridiulous amounts of loo paper in the process.

Originally posted by sparse-icus
maybe, but we pee standing up, which makes us better than ywouuu.

Yeah you're right, silly me. It's far better to stand up to take a piss, mis-aiming as you go, spraying the bathtoom fixtures and fittings, splashing the seat etc than sitting down nice and neat and getting it where it's supposed to go. i.e. down the toilet.

Originally posted by kirstie

Yeah you're right, silly me. It's far better to stand up to take a piss, mis-aiming as you go, spraying the bathtoom fixtures and fittings, splashing the seat etc than sitting down nice and neat and getting it where it's supposed to go. i.e. down the toilet.

ah yes, the age old debate, good versus evil, sitting down/standing up

has it come to this fellow thumpians?:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back