Bored in Work 30(something) (6 Viewers)

Unbefuckinglievable.
Count Tornado is playing Lazybird Sunday.
It's going to be AMAZING!

Originally posted by old
Unbefuckinglievable.
Count Tornado is playing Lazybird Sunday.
It's going to be AMAZING!

explain, i'm not really into music.

i was just in the deadliest restaurant in rome.
the place had no menu and a sign on the wall saying 'you will eat what we give you'. it's run by this nice mental old couple.
we went in, sat down and food started appearing from everywhere.
halway through the 3rd(!) course the owner came over to me, tutted and grabbed my hands. he made me scoop some meat of my plate and dip it into some sauce on another plate then put it in my mouth. my girlfriend was then eating some bread and he tutted again, grabbed her hand and made her scoop it in the sauce.
at the end of the night i paid up (38 euro for a 5 course meal *and* wine for the 2 of us!!!) and as we were leaving he said 'momento momento!!'
he then slowly bent over and kissed my girlfriends hand wishing her a good night.
fucking class.

Originally posted by lorcanzo
the burning touch, the burning touch...

open the door! close the door! open the door! close the door!

count tornado are funny...

yeah. he is deadly serious though. not a trace of irony to be found.

..yeah I was doing the door for the lazbird album launch and he kept comming over and telling me his album was in tower records..and that he was a super star and we were all lucky he was there etc...nutter.but in a good way You guys HAVE to come see the spectacle that is Count Tornado. pure genius.

Originally posted by old
Does that mean you're coming Pete?
You HAVE to!

No way, dude.

I've heard the album.

I met the man himself in the airport once. Seems like a nice bloke, but he wasn't wearing his cape at the time.

re: rivers' student id

:eek: that is CRAZY. shoit, I'd print that out and laminate it and immediately try to sell it for less on ebay! Ebay has saved my sorry ass on many occasions, I've been selling off weird half working studio kit in my preparation to come over (btw latest update-- the ticket is secured THANKS TO LORCANZO, ALEX, DUDLEY, HOLY GHOST FATHERS, STOAT, YAKUZA, BEANSTALK and other of you beautiful mad fekkers-- I'll be there in time for MORELLO AND STOAT at the Ballroom on 31 Jan!), I couldn't believe I got almost $100 for 2 non-working univox tape echoers. This is true: a mate here had the theory that you could find a buyer for literally anything on ebay, he got $3 for a 3" square piece of carpeting. No other details or explaination were given, just a jpeg of a 3" piece of carpet. They even paid $1 extra for shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back