Bored In Work 3 (1 Viewer)

I wish i had a job so that i could be 'bored at work' with everybody else.....:( it's so depressing finding out exactly how unemployable you are....

on a different note...Brett Easton Ellis's book "The Rules of Attraction" is being made into a film for realise this fall.....it has James Van Der Beek in it......he wouldn't exactly have been my favourite choice for this film, but i'll just wait and see.

(if you think that this is totally irrelevent, well, that's because it is....i just found this peice of information out and felt the need to tell it to some one, and i don't think the person sitting beside me in the internet cafe really cares....but then neither do you...:confused: )

what did joe duffy do last night in the phoenix park?
they're all talkin about it on the last word but i never heard about it.

Mr Duffy said many many ham, corney things to the players....it was soooo bad.

He screamed to Duff over the Microphoone:

"Did you know that [named some opposition goalkeeprs] have all come down with a new desease called D.D.D.? DAMIEN DUFF DIZZYNESS!"

....and such like.

eww

!cheezy !cheezy !cheezy

So a bored at work board is set up and everyone decides to post relevant stuff again.Where's the shite?The pointless drivel??The banal ramblings???

Anyway,today is my last day on thumped for a while.I'm kicking the shite job today and heading for Vancouver.

It's been........emotional.......|..|

lorcanzo, then nine
i feel another cull of thumplings coming...
9 people were let go in hopper's place on monday when he was out. he's now one of only 8 left in his section...

Originally posted by conor
9 people were let go in hopper's place on monday when he was out. he's now one of only 8 left in his section...

yeah,but i'm leaving BEFORE they have a chance to fire my ass,see,it's all about/aboot choice...

Originally posted by Hector Grey
what will we tell the children? ( i mean slurms and all dem)

tell them i had to go and work in the salt mines so their mother/ma could buy them their Nike Air Max.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back