Bored in Work 23 (3 Viewers)

Originally posted by minka
i'm actually a team of monkeys battering randomly at keyboards.

speaking of monkeys, i went to the zoo today and i'm really surprized at the quantity of monkey/chimps they have out there. When we went to the orang-utans one guy was fascinated by me camera, he even did a few nice poses. then he went to the back of the shed/room he was in and pulled out a piece of brown-cloth-blankey material, wrapped it around himself and he posed for a few more. crazy creatures.

i wish i had an orag-utan.

"i wish i had an orag-utan."

You sould do what a small child did a while back, he was on a day out at the zoo with his folks and a lovely day it was, when they got home they sent him upstairs for a bath, about 15 mins after he got into the bath his parents heard splashing from upstairs and rushed up thinking he was drowning, when they got there he's was perfectly fine., the splashing was the penguin he stole from the zoo

jaysus, how did he disguise it? Or did the parents actually replace their son with a penguin from dublin zoo. cos y'know, it makes alot more sense and they only need to give it a fraction of the attention too.

Originally posted by barry
president bush isan idiot.
did you hear that the president of russia called him a moron?!!:rolleyes: :)

eh ....no

it was a spokeswoman for the premier of Canada.

she was overheard saying it at some conference,and the press tried to get him to fire her.

he kept her on.

canada rules........sometimes

Partying Daughter Grounded, Foot Nailed to Floor

from http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=oddlyEnoughNews&storyID=1814578

Partying Daughter Grounded, Foot Nailed to Floor
Wed November 27, 2002 08:52 AM ET
PHNOM PENH (Reuters) - A Cambodian mother took drastic measures to stop her party-loving 13-year-old daughter from going at out night -- she nailed her foot to the floor, officials said on Wednesday.
Mao Savoeun, 36, from Kompong Thom province in central Cambodia, told police she was angry with her daughter for going to a party at a local pagoda during last week's Water Festival, the annual knees-up in the war-ravaged southeast Asian nation.

On the girl's return, and after she went to sleep, her mother drove a two-inch nail through the top of her right foot, pinning it to the floorboards.

"We educated her about human rights and she was shedding tears, but this is a crime and we are going to send her to the prosecutor who will decide whether to charge her," local district chief Srey Puthy told Reuters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back