Bored in Work 222 (5 Viewers)

Re: i'm a bad babysitter got my boyfriend in the shower..

one of the funnyest things i've ever seen was a fat, smelly old man a jumper that was way to small for him and a hat that looked like he'd fished it out of the liffy, stumbling up dame street at about 2 o cloock in the afternoon singing:

"i'm a bad baby sitting, got my boyfriend in the shower.
whoop!
makin' 6 bucks an hour."

me and my mate were doubled up laughing.

one of the funnyest things i've ever seen was a fat, smelly old man a jumper that was way to small for him and a hat that looked like he'd fished it out of the liffy, stumbling up dame street at about 2 o cloock in the afternoon singing:

"i'm a bad baby sitting, got my boyfriend in the shower.
whoop!
makin' 6 bucks an hour."

me and my mate were doubled up laughing.

Growse.

Yee ever hear the one about the clown?

There was this girl baby sitting two children some where in american suburbia, before the parents left they told her that she could watch the cable in their room so a few hours later she put the children to bed and headed up to the parents room to watch tv. She seen this life size clown statue in the corner of the room and it freaked her out so she rang the parents to see if she could put a sheet over it and they said.....

"what clown statue?".... "The clown statue in the corner"......"get the kids out of the house now".

True story.

911jenga.jpg

911.jpg

Yee ever hear the one about the clown?

There was this girl baby sitting two children some where in american suburbia, before the parents left they told her that she could watch the cable in their room so a few hours later she put the children to bed and headed up to the parents room to watch tv. She seen this life size clown statue in the corner of the room and it freaked her out so she rang the parents to see if she could put a sheet over it and they said.....

"what clown statue?".... "The clown statue in the corner"......"get the kids out of the house now".

True story.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/madmen/statue.asp

Unknown creature grabs kid:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Care of the fantastic Time Trumet

[video=google;6805063692754011230]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6805063692754011230[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back