Bored in Work 222 (4 Viewers)

Re: holy shit - turn on the news quick

i was in dragon on friday

you're allowed just walk around in a vest

that's deadly

Darren, hows your quads? They we're giving you some soreness on Friday right?

The swelling in my delts has gone right down.

Damon, i got quad implants
i know you said i didn't need them

it was either that or steroids and you know what happened when you took them for a month..
yeah, you were carved out of wood..
but remember that guy looked at me in flannerys and you bit off his nose

-uh oh.

stellacolour.jpg

Matt Foley

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Re: any of yuo ever heard of a band called DEEZ?

any chance of a concise piece on Sharia law (not from wikipedia though!)

Re: any of yuo ever heard of a band called DEEZ?

any chance of a concise piece on Sharia law (not from wikipedia though!)
MOGADISHU, Somalia (AP) -- The Islamic militiamen controlling the Somali capital broke up a wedding celebration because a band was playing and women and men were socializing together, witnesses said Saturday, describing the latest crackdown by a group feared to be installing Taliban-style rule in this African nation.​
The Islamic fighters beat band members with electric cables and confiscated their equipment, said Asha Ilmi Hashi, a singer with the group Mogadishu Stars.​
"We had warned the family not to include in their ceremony what is not allowed by the sharia law. This includes the mixing of men and women and playing music," Sheik Iise Salad, who heads an Islamic court in the northeastern Huriwaa District, told The Associated Press. "That is why we raided and took their equipment."​
"What was going there was un-Islamic," Salad said.​
The late Friday attack came three days after militiamen in central Somalia shot and killed two people at the screening of a World Cup soccer broadcast banned because it violated the fighters' strict interpretation of Islamic law.​
Washington has said some leaders and members of the militia that seized control of the capital and much of the south last month have links to al Qaeda and are sheltering terror network members responsible for the 1998 attacks on U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania. Osama bin Laden said in a recorded message last month that Somalia was a battleground in his war on the United States.​
A recruiting video issued by militia members and obtained by The Associated Press this week shows Arab radicals fighting alongside the local extremists in Mogadishu, provided the first hard evidence that non-Somalis have joined with Islamic extremists in Somalia. The group has repeatedly denied links to extremists such as al Qaeda.​
The militia has filled a power vacuum in this anarchic country without effective central government, setting up a court system and a militia to enforce their vision of Islamic rule.​
The group has appeared to grow increasingly radical, forbidding movies, television and now music.
In the World Cup crackdown, the Islamic fighters were dispersing a crowd of teenagers watching the match. They opened fire after the teenagers defied their orders to leave the hall in which a businessman was screening the Germany-Italy match on satellite television. The dead were a girl and the business owner.​
The Islamic group said it has arrested two of its fighters who shot and killed the victims.​

Muslim punk band Kaminas shreds stereotypes

Shania Twain's Brother-In-Law Kills Himself During Police Manhunt
[SIZE=+2][/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back