Bored in Work 201 (3 Viewers)

6305198152.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Re: quite satisfying

george mcfly said:
yep like zoo and nuts

Recently, in a moment of madness/lonliness/heightened arousal I bought a copy of Zoo magazine to facilitate the clearing of the pipes.
Being an environmentally minded fellow I disposed of the evidence in a green recycling bag, only for my housemate to rummage through the said bag later, searching for a discarded newspaper article.
He clearly found the the top shelf rhythm pamphlet but was too mortified to even make a joke about it.
There is still an akwardness lingering between us to this day.
Frankly, I would have been happier if he had found a a copy of 50+ or Fiesta, but Zoo magazine.....

Re: quite satisfying

Spam Javelin said:
Recently, in a moment of madness/lonliness/heightened arousal I bought a copy of Zoo magazine to facilitate the clearing of the pipes.
Being an environmentally minded fellow I disposed of the evidence in a green recycling bag, only for my housemate to rummage through the said bag later, searching for a discarded newspaper article.
He clearly found the the top shelf rhythm pamphlet but was too mortified to even make a joke about it.
There is still an akwardness lingering between us to this day.
Frankly, I would have been happier if he had found a a copy of 50+ or Fiesta, but Zoo magazine.....

you should call around for dinner some night, we'd love to have you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back