Bored In Work 200 (1 Viewer)

homerotation.gif

I hate uni work! I have a shitload of work to do this weekend and no boyfriend to distract me until sunday night and then it's back to the grotty bastarding placement school on monday morning. BOOOOOO!

Any cute animal pics to help me through this traumatic time?

god damn it ... i want to leave already!!! bloody 2 hours 10 minutes left.. plus with the 'hot desk' policy in the office, i happen to be sitting in a particularly bad desk... everybody who walks by can see i'm on the internet and the 10 files around my desk are doing nothing to disguise the fact. :rolleyes:

talkinglama said:
god damn it ... i want to leave already!!! bloody 2 hours 10 minutes left.. plus with the 'hot desk' policy in the office, i happen to be sitting in a particularly bad desk... everybody who walks by can see i'm on the internet and the 10 files around my desk are doing nothing to disguise the fact. :rolleyes:
I'm in the exact same position and it shit .|..|

theweeyin said:
I hate uni work! I have a shitload of work to do this weekend and no boyfriend to distract me until sunday night and then it's back to the grotty bastarding placement school on monday morning. BOOOOOO!

Any cute animal pics to help me through this traumatic time?

Here's my dog, he's a terriorist
(but he had nothing to do with that other dog)
w6zddg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back