Bored In Work 2 (1 Viewer)

thats it exactly.

how could you tell from so very far away ?

one more gripe before we lay this to rest :

a person i have just met : so what do you do then ?

me :i'm a teacher

the person : oh my god i dont know how you stand it, i could NEVER do that, oh my god oh my god

this makes me so mad i want to pull their fingernails out with a rusty pliers. personally i would rather jump off a bridge than sit in front of a computer in an office all day, but i'm hardly going to say that to someone i've just met am I .

you *did* a teacher?
like the whiskey?
or you hav, ahem, intercourse witha teacher?
your teacher?
snakys dad?
spit it out, man.

Originally posted by coraline
personally i would rather jump off a bridge than sit in front of a computer in an office all day

have you tried it?

it's great,usually you have nothing to do.especially if you're a temp,because your manager was given a budget to hire you for a certain length of time and when he realises he can't think of anything more for you to do,he won't let you go,because then he may not be allowed do it again.

you can check your e-mail incessantly,you can read the "media" articles in the guardian which otherwise you wouldn't dream of doing and you can post messages on boards saying how great your job is.

but seriously,it's really boring,but i'm leaving for vancouver in a week so i don't mind another few days of it.

Originally posted by coraline

this makes me so mad i want to pull their fingernails out with a rusty pliers. personally i would rather jump off a bridge than sit in front of a computer in an office all day, but i'm hardly going to say that to someone i've just met am I .

o crap

i have to go home now and hide all the rusty pliers i have lying around

sorry coraline, really sorry...

no i havent, i dont think i'd last very long because i hate doing nothing ( see how grumpy i am today cos i'm bored ? ) and computers dont like me. emsil and typing essays and reading thumped are the extent of my IT " skills"...

Originally posted by hopper

o crap

i have to go home now and hide all the rusty pliers i have lying around

sorry gill, really sorry...

too late i know all your hiding places.moo ha ha

Originally posted by snakybus

was that supposed to be a dracula laugh or a cow laugh?

right on snaky.i think syb did a far better job,something along the lines of mwhuahahaha.non?

Originally posted by nine

right on snaky.i think syb did a far better job,something along the lines of mwhuahahaha.non?

mention not her name again, hector did it, then you. one more time and she'll appear....

Originally posted by Dan
I just wanna back up here a little.. why is pulling someone nails out with a rusty pliers more painful and cruel that using a non rusted pliers?

it's not more painful,but it can cause infection due to the rustiness of the pliers.

Dan,you're from sligo aren't ya?If you went to summerhill you would have heard this a lot:"I'll cut yer troat wid a rusty knife"

it's a basic form of knacker chemical warfare,but the knife would hurt aswell obviously.

Originally posted by Dan
I just wanna back up here a little.. why is pulling someone nails out with a rusty pliers more painful and cruel that using a non rusted pliers?

tetanus - so subtle, working its evil so quietly.......

From sligo, but I went to school in ballysadare. You see I understand the rusty knife, because its not as sharp and therefore is more painful on entry and is just a hell of a lot more messy. Like richie in bottom says " I'd rather chop my balls off with a rusty breadknife"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back