Bored In Work 2 (1 Viewer)

R. Kelly's Sing-Along With Chicago Schoolkids May Put Him Behind Bars

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1455122/20020611/kelly_r.jhtml?headlines=true

this is amazing,

the basic story is R Kelly, who is out on bail at the moment over accusations that he had unlawful carnal knowledge of underage girls (and video taped it, and the videotapes were then sold all over the internet), was down in Chicago attending a Kindergartten graduation ceramony (amazing!) in a Church, the choir of 30 kids started singing "I am the greatest" and R Kelly lept up and joined the choir in singing along.

ha ha ha!!!

he now seems suprised that the courts may have a problem with this!!

Fox ache we're scraping the barrel today lads. What's going on? Lakers? Bah, hate them, Shaq is a big idiot who gets away with fouling people in the keyhole area thingy just because he's the number 1 star. Give me Dikembe Matumbo any time, grace, strength, leadership, intelligence, speaks nine languages, and he's an African prince too. Or Allen Iversen, the most skillful fried shrimp enthusiast in the NBA.

Dismissed? Crock of shit. I'd like to spray EVERYONE on that show with their own excrement. It's worse than the Villa.

Big Brother? Nah, finding it boring. I mean, they didn't even show properly the piggy one giving the baldy eyebrow guy a blowjob - possibly the only interesting thing that's happened apart from the moany model guy losing the rag every now and then.

Hey, see Mexico are a goal up. This is gonna be tight. Tight as a camel's hole in a sandstorm. yay

Originally posted by Hector Grey
what blowjob?

there was a blowjob and i wasn't told.

yeah, and then Graham Norton made some joke about her having a plum in her mouth instead of the usual apple (ie roast pig), and how it isn't often your Sunday dinner eats you rather than the other way round :rolleyes:

Originally posted by snakybus
Lakers? Bah, hate them, Shaq is a big idiot who gets away with fouling people in the keyhole area thingy just because he's the number 1 star.

i read this just yesterday,how coincidental.

http://espn.go.com/page2/s/webb/020612.html

also,hunter s himself writes a column here every week,but i haven't seen it in a while,i think he may be gone AWOL,again..|..|

pete can we have a new thread called bored at home ?

i'm all on my own at home with crappy laryngitis and i'm so bored i can hardly breathe :mad:

help.

and i dont get paid for any days i miss work. grrrrrr.

Originally posted by coraline

and i dont get paid for any days i miss work. grrrrrr.

hold on,aren't you a teacher?

don't you get paid for doing nothing during the summer?

Don't you only work a 7 hour day?;)

lets have a row about teachers,c'mon,lets.There's fuck all else happening.

Who thinks the ASTI are a bunch of militant capitalist bent on driving the country into the ground and who are affiliated with the Bank Robbers Association of Armagh?

Originally posted by nine

hold on,aren't you a teacher?

don't you get paid for doing nothing during the summer?

Don't you only work a 7 hour day?;)

lets have a row about teachers,c'mon,lets.There's fuck all else happening.

Who thinks the ASTI are a bunch of militant capitalist bent on driving the country into the ground and who are affiliated with the Bank Robbers Association of Armagh?

right so.fight to the death.

one :i dont get paid at all during the summer. thats only if you are permanent and i am not.i'm going to have to get some shitty job til september, as well as going to lots of interviews for a teaching job. these are horrendous cos there is always a priest there and you have to pretend to be a good little catholic.

two : the kids go home at half one. the teachers do not.
there's a lot of stuff to be done after they go :mad:

three : asti are secondary teachers and i agree they are fools, they handled their strike really badly and now they have no public support. they shouldnt have arsed around like they did - a full on proper strike would have sorted things out a long time ago.
i'm in the INTO and we are in the benchmarking process thing which is due to publish its report very soon, and if we dont get what we deserve then we'll be going on strike too. yipee.

four : i'm in a really bad mood. i hate being stuck in my house. drives me mad.

ah,a temp,same as meself.
well,i suppose you're not one of "them" so,and you have laryngitis.

so if we can't argue/debate about teachers what can we a/d about?

i wish slurms was here......:(

its a common misconception that (permanent) teachers get to piss about all summer getting paid. This isn't far from the truth BUT
they get a salary split up and paid to them in 12 monthly increments, but they don't technically get paid for doing nothing. They just get a salary based on the actual hours on the job, and most of the time they stay in late to get stuff done. They don't get paid overtime for that either.

I know this cos me oul fella is a primary school teacher and one christmas he punched his brother in law in the face (after a lengthy argument) for claiming that teachers ''get paid for 2 months holidays the lazy bastards''. Go on me oul fella!
.|..|

i'm sorry a started this now.

i am going to stand ten feet away so that i cannot touch it with my barge pole.

what about ferrari's then,surely someone hates them?and schumacher?surely!

Originally posted by nine
i'm sorry a started this now.

i am going to stand ten feet away so that i cannot touch it with my barge pole.

what about ferrari's then,surely someone hates them?and schumacher?surely!

wuss :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back