Bored in Work 196 (1 Viewer)

060321_kenguru01.jpg

Words fail me.

glen said:
My boss just asked me what the minimum wage in Ireland is - when I told him he said "that's bollocks, way more than the fuckers deserve, how's any company supposed to afford that?".

Sound lad my boss.

glen said:
He just added, "there should be a pill you can made female employees take before you hire them so they don't get pregnant and claim maternity leave off you".

this man is a legend, and he's right - people suck, ESPECIALLY the poor and women. don't get me started on poor women....

Glenn Branca Conducts 100 Guitars in Los Angeles

Matthew Solarski reports:
Minimalist composer and Sonic Youth mentor Glenn Branca will bring his "Symphony No.13 (Hallucination City)" to Los Angeles' Walt Disney Concert Hall on March 29. The epic piece calls for 100 guitars-80 regular, 20 bass, with drums as well. The army of musicians who will perform the piece includes Minutemen bass legend Mike Watt and Helmet six-string torturer Page Hamilton. Bring earplugs!

Branca performs his Symphony 13 as part of the two-week Minimalist Jukebox festival, amid works by all your favorite contemporary classical heavy-hitters, like Terry Riley, Steve Reich, Philip Glass, and festival director John Adams. The piece, which premiered in its present form this February, will be conducted by John Myers. Juke-fest is presently underway and tickets for all events are available on the festival website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back