Bored in Work 195 (1 Viewer)

slobberdown1am.jpg

[video=google;7844301893858876939]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7844301893858876939&q=the+mighty+boosh[/video]

Mitch Hedbergs

A waffle is like a pancake with syrup traps. It says to the syrup "You ain't goin' anywhere!"

Chicago is known as the Windy City, and Montana is called the Big Sky State, so I think that we should somehow combine the two to create the ultimate kite-flying experience.

Do you think I am standing here, making this up as I go? I am sorry to disillusion you. I am not Robin Williams. I am the king of the pen.

Dogs are forever in the push up postion.

Every book is a children's book if the kid can read!

Gonna have to sweeten some of these jokes. That's a showbiz term for "add sugar to."

I bought a scratch-off lottery ticket, but then I accidentally spilled calamine lotion on it, so it did not need to be scratched. Shoot! I will not know if I have won!

I bought myself a parrot. The parrot talked. But it did not say, "I'm hungry,"... so it died.

I don't have a girlfriend. But I do know a woman who'd be mad at me for saying that.

I had my palm read. I wrote something on it first, to see if she would read that too.

I haven't slept for ten days, because that would be too long.

I like Kit-Kat, unless I'm with four or more people.

I saw a wino; he was eating grapes. I was like, "Dude - you have to wait!"

I think animal crackers make people think that all animals taste the same. "What's a giraffe taste like?" "A hippopotamus! I had 'em back-to-back!"

I used to do drugs. I still do drugs. But I used to, too.

I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.

I was in a convenience store reading a magazine and the clerk came up to me and said, "This is not a library." So I said, "All right, I will talk louder then!"

I would imagine the inside of a bottle of cleaning fluid is really clean. I would imagine a vodka bottle is really drunk.

Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus, or just a really cool Opotamus?

Magicians disappear all the time, but as soon as a regular person does it, everyone is all scared. "Tom's gone!" "Is he a magician?" "No." "Then let's print up some flyers!."

My belt holds my pants up, but the belt loops hold my belt up. I don't really know what's happening down there. Who is the real hero?

This guy asked me if I wanted a frozen banana and I said, "No... but I would like a regular banana later, so... yeah."

This one guy said, "Look at that girl. She's got a nice butt." I said, "Yeah, I bet she can sit down excellently!"

Re: Mitch Hedbergs

reminds me of Steven Wright...

http://www.weather.net/zarg/ZarPages/stevenWright.html

All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she left me before we met.

OK, so what's the speed of dark?

How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink?

If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked
something.

Pity mitch died, though it was no surprise, see that special he did where he had to sit down for about the last 20 mins? Fucked up.

I have one of his albums. It's OK. What I RLY want are some lenny bruce albums. Queue up your wax, kids. Preferably into mp3 format.

Ahh,,, poor mitch,,,

"I'd piss off a Irish dude and have him chase me to Subway...

'I'm sorry, you're out if your juristication"

"Stay the hell away from me Frampton, I ain't got shit to say to you"

"You gotta leave at eleven, 'cos your're not sleeping in the fuckin' chair!"

RIP Mitch

there's always time for mr tourettes. anyway, it's been a while........

88.jpg

.........and other Modern Toss

78.jpg

..........and everyone's favourite

touching.jpg

Re: I think we are all forgetting what day it is today!!

so did all you fellas get a steak and blow job when you went home?

or a tin of beans and a wank.......... :p

Re: I think we are all forgetting what day it is today!!

There's a farm just down the road from me so I forced my cock in a pigs mouth then eat him after ............. two birds with one stone .|..| .|..| .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back