Bored in Work 195 (1 Viewer)

jaws10pt.gif

Re: Is it just me...

La La said:
cos the way shes wielding that carrot around like a dildo you'd wonder......

Holy mary mother of god, do you people ''wield'' dildos around. Christ. Thats a little more frightening , a world where you girls apparently wield dildos around willy-nilly, without a care in the world.

i might eat some cheese so I can have a dream about that later. Then, when I wake up, I can find a member of my family and tell them all abuot it in tortuous detail. they'll like that.it'll interest them.

Re: Is it just me...

sugar_referee said:
Holy mary mother of god, do you people ''wield'' dildos around. Christ. Thats a little more frightening , a world where you girls apparently wield dildos around willy-nilly, without a care in the world.

i might eat some cheese so I can have a dream about that later. Then, when I wake up, I can find a member of my family and tell them all abuot it in tortuous detail. they'll like that.it'll interest them.

but she was wielding it.

urge to
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
....rising....

Brady Bunch final season discontent

stars-1-0.gif
OLIVER is a DORK, March 13, 2006
A Kid's Review
the great gazoo and cousin oliver are the two most hated characters in TV history. they might as well had sold me just the first 2 and a half discs because I refuse to watch any episodes with that chubby little pile. add to this set the sit-bomb failure of the "kelly's kids" pilot and brady scripts that forgot to realize that its characters were now teenagers not 5 year olds, and you have one awful season of the brady bunch. sure buy it to complete the collection but watching oliver's annoying foibles will make you want to hurt somebody. I HATE COUSIN OLIVER

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back