Bored in Work 189 (1 Viewer)

Re: My head is stuck in the railings of the Holy Child secondary school in Sallynoggin

Brush said:
Its not the deerhunter anymore its closed down. We could all meet in dominos for a pizza if you like?

nice. do you want to just get a video and we could all head back to my ma and da's?

Re: My head is stuck in the railings of the Holy Child secondary school in Sallynoggin

nEiLo said:
I'd love to help you again George, but I have my nose stuck in a book. I'm in the A+E in James's's and could be here for hours.

i'll be there as soon as i can.. are those jeans ok?
you can never go wrong with 501's

do you want me to bring anything..grapes?

poor neilo.

ok clive, george, brush and ben...

victor at 8.

Re: My head is stuck in the railings of the Holy Child secondary school in Sallynoggi

george mcfly said:
nice. do you want to just get a video and we could all head back to my ma and da's?
Good Idea. The Xtra Vision There at the roundabout has a good selection of Oddessey True Story Films.

Damon_Kind said:
You could watch...

haha yeah, i picked that up in golden discs yesterday.. it was 27.99
i just robbed it though

they had Jumanji for 17.99

Re: My head is stuck in the railings of the Holy Child secondary school in Sallynoggi

george mcfly said:
i'll be there as soon as i can.. are those jeans ok?
you can never go wrong with 501's

do you want me to bring anything..grapes?

can you bring a charger for my PDA? And my glasses. I might as well finish this book while I'm here.

itv1_02_cilla.jpg

persotrixx2.jpg

Damon_Kind said:
Is that '4 poofs and a piano' from Friday Night with Jonathan Woss???

no. three poofs and a glen.

Brush said:
Do they have Joe Vs. The Volcano or Van Helsing?

yeah i saw Van Helsing for 29.99.. i guess it's a new release

it picked up 3 for 20 in their sale in there after christmas
Philidelphia, The Pelican Brief and Girls Interupted

Lefty Frizzell said:
poor neilo.

ok clive, george, brush and ben...

victor at 8.

so, you were lying to me when you said you were having your head rubbed by the crotch of a hairy man, as in my above post?

YOU LIED TO ME!

Can't beat a good bargain.

I got 8 copies of Chopper for €2 in HMV. And they they threw in half a dozen Donnie Darko's as well.

hey glen why do ALL gay men have lisps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back