Bored in Work 18 (Icon versus Icon) (1 Viewer)

when kazu from blone redhead was staying in my flat, the morning after the gig she walked in on me in the shower. she knew i was there and just came in anyway... i said "emm kazu, you know i'm in the shower, right?" and she says "uh huh" and then she just stripped, right then and there, rubbed moisturiser all over her body in front of the mirror, turned and gave me this mad i want to fuck you senseless, you crazy leprechaun stare... apparently, i was going out with someone at the time so i just said "fuck off kazu, i'm trying to shower here". she goes "but hag..." and i raises me hand, palm in her face and says "talk to the hand, slag" and she just runs out of the bathroom. i finish showering and walk into the kitchen where her and the 2 fellas are eatin breakfast and she makes like it never happened... true story.

Attachments

• blonderedhead_3.jpg
    blonderedhead_3.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 82
That's a deadly picture of you there, Happymang.

Originally posted by happy
when kazu from blonde redhead was fucking me senseless cos of my crazy leprechaun stare, i raises me hand to the slag and she just runs out of eatin ...it never happened... true story.

what the fuck is that?

oh, and dave hag, it's patenly the entire iceberg.

i know that. i was being funny. (whistling noise as happy passes hand over head looking at hector so ... :rolleyes: )

Originally posted by Hector Grey
what the fuck is that?

oh, and dave hag, it's patenly the entire iceberg.

Two arrests in sniper hunt

US police have confirmed that two arrests have been made at a highway rest stop in connection with the serial sniper who has killed 10 people in the Washington DC area.

Two African-American males were detained shortly after 0319 (0719 GMT), but their identities have not been disclosed.

Police converged on a rest stop on Interstate 70 in Frederick County, Maryland - about 70 kilometres (40 miles) north-west of Washington DC, closing a long section of the highway.

This latest development came after the authorities issued an arrest warrant for two men - John Allen Muhammad, 42, and 17-year-old John Malvo.

Police said they were looking for a blue 1990 Chevrolet Caprice with New Jersey licence plates, number NDA 21Z, three hours before the arrests were made.

Officers said the two named men were armed and dangerous, but Police Chief Charles Moose warned "not to assume they were involved in the shootings".

They were wanted on charges of firearms violations, though police said they also wanted to speak to them about the sniper killings.

Major Greg Shipley, a Maryland state police spokesman, said that at about 0100 (0500 GMT) a motorist at the rest stop alerted the police to a car that matched the description.

"Shortly after 3.30 this morning, a tactical response team arrested two individuals from that vehicle who were sleeping in the vehicle who were taken into custody without incident," he said.

The "individuals" were described as African-American males aged about 20 and 40.

The car remains at the rest stop and police have applied for a federal search warrant to inspect it, Major Shipley said.

Police told reporters they were planning to hold a news conference at the centre of the sniper investigation - Montgomery County police headquarters - on Thursday morning local time.

Earlier, FBI agents conducted a major search at a house in Tacoma, Washington state, 3,200 kilometres (2,000 miles) from the capital.

Mr Muhammad is believed to have served in the army at a base near Tacoma and to have lived in the house.

Fort Lewis, south of the town, provides some of the most intensive sniper training in the US military, correspondents say.

Message from police Local television showed FBI agents and other officers searching the yard of the house with metal detectors and chainsaws, combing the soil and a large tree stump in an apparent search for bullets and metal fragments.

"It looks like an archaeological dig there with tapes running the full length of the yard," one resident said.

A spokesman for Fort Lewis base could not confirm if Mr Muhammad had lived at the address.

In another development, police are investigating a possible link between the sniper and a killing in Montgomery, Alabama, according to the news agency AFP.

A 52-year-old woman was shot and killed outside a liquor store there on 21 September. Another woman was wounded.

At a press conference late on Wednesday, Chief Moose again publicly addressed the sniper.

"Let's talk directly," he said.

"We have an answer for you about your option. We are waiting for you to contact us."

That may refer to the snipers' demands for $10m apparently left in a note at the scene of one of the shootings.

Since 2 October, 10 people have been killed and three others wounded in Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC in apparently random attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back