Bored in Work 173 (2 Viewers)

ms.b.haven said:
http://serendipityartsales.com/index2.html

i think this is a well good site, check out Patrick Owsleys' "work(s) of art"
haha, some great stuff there
nightgownhotinks.jpg
vampicom.jpg

shoes.jpg

Just remembered a mate of mine pissing into another mates shoe one night, not while he was wearing it. He still has no idea. The one who owned the shoe that is, not the one who pissed into the other lads shoe. Of course he remembers it, well, I'd say he does. Mind you it was about 5 years ago, I must remind him about it the next time I'm talking to him. Completely forgot about that until now. I've loads of mates me. And they're all kerrrazy.

glen said:
Just remembered a mate of mine pissing into another mates shoe one night, not while he was wearing it. He still has no idea. The one who owned the shoe that is, not the one who pissed into the other lads shoe. Of course he remembers it, well, I'd say he does. Mind you it was about 5 years ago, I must remind him about it the next time I'm talking to him. Completely forgot about that until now. I've loads of mates me. And they're all kerrrazy.

ever get one of them to make you a cup of bovril?

glen said:
shoes.jpg

I remember seeing a sleepwalking, drunk semi-mate of mine piss all over another one while still asleep. When he woke up and realised he was covered in piss, he went round to the guys house in a rage and turned on all his taps and flooded his house. In revenge for this, the original piss artist shaved the other guys eyebrows off which promptly got him fired from his job. This is about 4/5 years ago too, and they haven't spoken since. :rolleyes:

glen said:

it's a billy connolly joke

A Celtic fan ends up in the Rangers end at a match. The Rangers fans make him go get them a bovril, but he has to leave his shoe. When he gets back someone's taken a shite in his shoe. The Rangers guys say "put it oan". Then he has to go get another bovril and of course gets another jobbie in his other shoe. Afterwards he's interviewed by the telly who ask him about football violence, to which he says "there'll never be an end to football violence as long as they're shitting in our shoes and we're pissing in their bovril"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back