Bored in Work 146 (1 Viewer)

img25.jpg

"Shockin' behaviour altogether"

1984(1).jpg

Why, if these pants didn't chaffe so much and i didn't have this ho on my arm, i'd probably look you stright in the eyes and say...

GOULET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eoddy Gorilla said:
panela.jpg

"Tyeah. Just, just try it. I tell ya, I was knockin' de shite of lads twice yer size with me hurley yares ago"

1988(1).jpg

But look at ME! I've slick hair, a mean 'tache and fine bitches at my side. And i don't need to tell you that they're far far more attractive than that filthy muddy guttersnipe i've seen hanging off you're arm. You don't stand a chance. I mean, after all, i am...

GOULET!!!!!!!!!!!!

panela.jpg

"Yeh, you keep on talkin' Goolett until someday, you'll be walking alone along a street, possibly after a show or one of your private cocktail parties and then, when you go to turn off the main road down the side-street to your lair I will slowly walk out from behind that dumpster and I will follow you to the end of the road. I will remain completely silent until you go to walk up the steps to your house and I'll impale you on the fucking fence. Because I'm a dangerous man, Robby, and certainly not one you'd want to mess with."

..http://www.iol.ie/~mfogarty/wellie_files/wellie2.html

Eoddy Gorilla said:
panela.jpg

"Yeh, you keep on talkin' Goolett until someday, you'll be walking alone along a street, possibly after a show or one of your private cocktail parties and then, when you go to turn off the main road down the side-street to your lair I will slowly walk out from behind that dumpster and I will follow you to the end of the road. I will remain completely silent until you go to walk up the steps to your house and I'll impale you on the fucking fence. Because I'm a dangerous man, Robby, and certainly not one you'd want to mess with."

..http://www.iol.ie/~mfogarty/wellie_files/wellie2.html

gouletspeedos.jpg

Why dear little man, it seems like you're in the mood for a bit of fisticuffs. Are you sure you want to do this??? I mean, look at my fine phisique. And you, you are nothing but a dirty theatre actor in a field!! I don't think you could possibly handle an ass beating by....

GOULET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back