Bored in Work 129 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 105
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 3
Pasted%20Graphic.jpg

Goff said:
That's arse. You're not even in work today for a start.

And for a follyer on, websense has them blocked.

Hmmph!
i just got out of bed

kirstie said:
how was london then?
Very brief. I was actually staying in Essex so I only had enough time in London to visit a mate, and pop into H&M and Selectah disk. My flight over got delayed by an hour and was then diverted to fucking Luton because of fog. So instead of arriving in Stansted (ohhhh I hate that place) at 8.45 pm I arrived at 11.45pm. Then didn't get to Essex 'til 12.45. So all plans for an early start in London the next day were vetoed unfortunately....:(

i found out what a Gong Farmer actually does last night
grossssssss

it was on discovery
worst jobs ever..

not nearly as bad as henry VIII's personal arse wiper

"Rish Vogel walked into the gong chamber, arched his back and grunted with satisfaction at the popping of his stiff vertebrae. After hunching over his desk all day, it felt divine to walk around and stretch. He carefully placed a worn leather scroll tube beside the garderobe bench and took from under his arm a fur pelt with a hole sliced from its center which he spread out over the wooden waste-chute seat. With a few yawns and some general old man grunts he eased gently onto the seat and sighed"

My holy jaysis, medieval toilet related fanfic!!!

Truly is the internet a wonderous thing.

Super Dexta said:
do share!
Maximing deliverables through creating synergies and generating blue sky thought processes while retaining and intensifying in-box processes in a timely and professional manner to meet the needs of end-users.

i thought the metal strip contained an RFID chip that allowed the feds to track the international movement of all the cash in your pocket as you go through airport metal detectors?

Not yet - although it's only a matter of time.
RFID technology exists, but is still too expensive. Give it ten years and they'll know exactly how much each person is spending. And they won' just use metal detectors :rolleyes:

so what do you do, enter the details of all bills you get? How does that take into account money you'd take out on a night out or whatever? Or does that not matter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back