Bored in Work 12(3)4 (3 Viewers)

veryslowey said:
fxefo2.jpg
that dmaned kilroy. what would trisha say?

Dude, ya gotta stop all this retard shit. It's seriously not funny, i don't get it man. This is my first post, but i've been looking for awhile, now, i ain't irish, but that sens of humour is wack. Give it up dude. .|..|

Guy Faith said:
Dude, ya gotta stop all this retard shit. It's seriously not funny, i don't get it man. This is my first post, but i've been looking for awhile, now, i ain't irish, but that sens of humour is wack. Give it up dude. .|..|
wow, he's tight. furreel.

Guy Faith said:

is this another religious zealot to join the ranks of thumped???

nEiLo said:
is this another religious zealot to join the ranks of thumped???

hey man, go easy ! i aint a zelot ! just lookin to participate in this cool forum !
I don't like peeps being made fun of, just walk a day in a retards shoes and you might change your opinions of them !

Guy Faith said:
hey man, go easy ! i aint a zelot ! just lookin to participate in this cool forum !
I don't like peeps being made fun of, just walk a day in a retards shoes and you might change your opinions of them !
I thought americans got irony now. isnt that the newest? maybe im getting ahead of myself here.

besides, we've been through this all before. yawn.

Wavioli said:
I thought americans got irony now. isnt that the newest? maybe im getting ahead of myself here.

besides, we've been through this all before. yawn.

get real man, i've kicked butt for far less.

Guy Faith said:
i'd bet your some queer who cant find a girlfrend, and needs to annoy peeps with your stupid posts just to get a hard on. Pathetic, man.
Firstly, I find using the word queer to denigrate someone offensive. Duh. And secondly, Slowey doesn't annoy me. He's a little ray of light in my workday. C'mere and give us a cuddle Slowey.

Guy Faith said:
get real man, i've licked butt for far less money.
haha. I love internet threats of violence, they make my massive man muscles pulsate in ways they previously couldnt. (yes I have more than one man muscle)

BRING IT OOONNN,

USA! USA! USA!

Zita said:
Go on admit it Guy Faith. You laughed at this.

yeah man, thats pretty funny, those russian costumes are a bit ridiculous !
it's just that guy with pointless posts about dogs that has been gettin on my nerves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back