Bored in Work 116 (2 Viewers)

Re: sadie outlaw!!!

Wheels said:
Richie's? Forgot about that. Where is it? Crawdaddy or summin'?
yeah crawdaddy, i figured you were going since you're apparently listening to it right now!
i might go.:)

Re: have you ever....

spiritualtramp said:
what did you put in the cake? oysters?
no oysters, cream and chocolate and stuff, my sister made it while i drank coffee and pretended to make salads....... so it wasn't me really;)

Wheels said:
Yeah I might do, wasn't planning on going out tonight though... hmmm
yeah i dunno, i was there last night, and it's kinda lame going to the same place twice in a row:p

SadieOutlaw said:
ok it turns out it wasn't my food in particular, it was all food she's been eating for the last year that involved dairy, a high fat content, alcohol etc......and a lot of bold party food over the weekend was just the last straw. phew, i didn't break my mom.
i only helped.:p
what is actually wrong with her?

get well soon sadiesmommy

spiritualtramp said:
what is actually wrong with her?

get well soon sadiesmommy
well she has no gall bladder, it got removed years ago because it wasn't clearing out the toxins (i think that's what it's for right?) it was making them more potent. so with it gone all together she is supposed to be really careful about what she eats or she will literally poison herself. but she must have forgotten or something:p and the poisoning began.
she's normally pretty good with her eating but it looks like even little bits of the bad food build up over time,so she's just not allowed them anymore. poor lady, no more chocolate or beer........scary.

SadieOutlaw said:
well she has no gall bladder, it got removed years ago because it wasn't clearing out the toxins (i think that's what it's for right?)
gall bladder: A hollow inactive organ supplying bile to the digestive tract. Mainly used to emulsify fats and oils.

spiritualtramp said:
gall bladder: A hollow inactive organ supplying bile to the digestive tract. Mainly used to emulsify fats and oils.

aha!! well it didn't work and it made other things inside her not work. i should've been a doctor or something.:p

how can it be inactive and also supply bile and emulsify fats? just wonderin.

SadieOutlaw said:
aha!! well it didn't work and it made other things inside her not work. i should've been a doctor or something.:p

how can it be inactive and also supply bile and emulsify fats? just wonderin.
ummm.....I don't know.

moc said:
you're gonna be in one of those ads where they blur your face out and shit... scary

hope your mum gets better soon though
:D haha i just saw this post.
those ads are so strange, are they supposed to be serious? i can't figure if it's really clever or incredibly bad. if they're being funny it works because i laugh every time:p

hag, huh? uh, grand huh? sadie made her mom's birthday cake in her knickers!!! neh neh neh neh neh. huh?

ugh

there's nothing more annoying than someone with a mole on their face with hairs springing out of it. Fuck sake do they know what tweezers are !bog

Re: ugh

Plucking hairs out of a mole with tweezers is a bad bad idea.
I fucking hate those evil stupid, gay freaks with moles on their faces, they should burn in hell.
*cry*

Re: ugh

no the toilet was to represent me vomiting over the hairy moles. i knew i'd have to explain that to some dumbass

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back