Bored In Work 1111 (1 Viewer)

In rejecting a disability discrimination claim by the driver, Edward Riordan, against his former employer, All-Star Logistics Ltd, the tribunal made no finding on a dispute in evidence on the firmness of the stool discovered in the loading bay.
The doctor’s note was challenged by the company in legal submissions, with its representative, Ellen Walsh of Peninsula Business Services, arguing that the firmness of the stool discovered by one of Mr Riordan’s colleagues was inconsistent with diarrhoea.

“As far as I was concerned, it was diarrhoea,” Mr Riordan said when it was put to him.

When Ms Walsh put to him that his colleague found “solid excrement” in the loading dock he said: “I thought it would be washed away in 20 minutes. Is her word to be taken over mine?”

Questioned further on why he did not use tissues he had in a bag in the cab of the lorry to clean up, he said: “I couldn’t pick that up with tissues, in fairness, in a thunderstorm.”

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In rejecting a disability discrimination claim by the driver, Edward Riordan, against his former employer, All-Star Logistics Ltd, the tribunal made no finding on a dispute in evidence on the firmness of the stool discovered in the loading bay.
The doctor’s note was challenged by the company in legal submissions, with its representative, Ellen Walsh of Peninsula Business Services, arguing that the firmness of the stool discovered by one of Mr Riordan’s colleagues was inconsistent with diarrhoea.

“As far as I was concerned, it was diarrhoea,” Mr Riordan said when it was put to him.

When Ms Walsh put to him that his colleague found “solid excrement” in the loading dock he said: “I thought it would be washed away in 20 minutes. Is her word to be taken over mine?”

Questioned further on why he did not use tissues he had in a bag in the cab of the lorry to clean up, he said: “I couldn’t pick that up with tissues, in fairness, in a thunderstorm.”
HE'S AN INNOCENT MAN!!

jake_busey_0-610x324.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back