Bored in Work 1074 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 27
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 1
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

should have gone the whole hog on MLK there

write a verse in the style of MLK about Future Rave

A future rave, with lights so bright, A place where all can come and unite, With beats that pound and music so free, A haven of love and unity.
Where hands are raised and hearts are pure, Where all are welcome, that's for sure, No matter the race, no matter the hue, In this rave, we dance as one crew.
Let the basslines be our guide, As we journey through the night, With peace and love in every step, We'll create a future that we can accept.
So let us come together, young and old, And dance to the music that never gets old, For in this rave, we'll find our way, To a brighter tomorrow, come what may.

Last edited:
eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtZWRpYW1hc3Rlci1zM2V1IiwiZWRpdHMiOnsicmVzaXplIjp7ImZpdCI6Imluc2lkZSIsIndpZHRoIjoxMjAwLCJoZWlnaHQiOjEyMDB9fSwib3V0cHV0Rm9ybWF0IjoianBlZyIsImtleSI6ImUvYy9lY2E1NWVkMGY0YmU4NjdiYjE1YWFjZWZkNTlhYzZmMC5qcGcifQ==

a mate of mine's parents had a jacks like that, flushing it was a precise art. You had to do the exact right pull and keep in mind the chain thing is up mad high so if you were 8 or whatever you'd only just be able to reach it, so you'd be teetering there praying to yank it correctly.

And if you didn't do it correctly, the water would still come, but not in the right flushy type of way, it would just drain the tank thing, meaning you needed to WAIT while the bastard refilled. And then start the whole dance again. At least once someone took pity on me and just flushed it for me, they all knew how tricky it was.

I wonder if that jacks is still there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back