Bored in Work 105 (2 Viewers)

S_V0041999.jpg

austral.gif

[font=Georgia Ref, Verdana, Eurostile, Tahoma, Arial]You're Australia!
You're easy-going, relaxed, and yet somewhat tough and hardy all at the same time. You can appreciate culture, scuba diving, and even safaris. This makes you pretty interesting and intriguing to others, though also really unpredictable and even wild. Your knowledge of nature is unthinkable to most of those around you, even though your respect for it is sometimes less than perfect. People really like your accent.
[/font]

You're Texas!
You aren't really much of your own person, but everyone around you wishes you'd go away, so you might as well be independent. You're sort of loud-mouthed and abrasive, but you do have a fair amount of power. You like big trucks, big cattle, and big oil rigs. And sometimes you really smell. But it's not all bad, you're big enough to have some soft spots somewhere in all that redneck madness.

:(
I know I smell bad, but the rest's not true, is it?

(Jane, what on earth were you doing in Taghmon? Graffiti in Wexford town when I was a chap: "Ireland is the Taghmon of Europe")

egg_ said:
You're Texas!
You aren't really much of your own person, but everyone around you wishes you'd go away, so you might as well be independent. You're sort of loud-mouthed and abrasive, but you do have a fair amount of power. You like big trucks, big cattle, and big oil rigs. And sometimes you really smell. But it's not all bad, you're big enough to have some soft spots somewhere in all that redneck madness.

:(
I know I smell bad, but the rest's not true, is it?

(Jane, what on earth were you doing in Taghmon? Graffiti in Wexford town when I was a chap: "Ireland is the Taghmon of Europe")
No, you don't smell, but your mistake there was in the last question. If you answer 'yes' to 'Do you like soccer?' you end up as Mexico. (I played with the test for a while...)

As for how I ended up in Taghmon, we archaeologists find ourselves in some 'interesting' places. We also find ourselves in places where buying a tape of the Singing Brickie is about the most interesting thing going. Also, I heard that part of Wexford was full of Hores. Which it is. Hore country. Even has a Horetown.

In other news, did you know that at leech has 32 brains?

I saw some deadly Graffiti in Galway a few weeks ago it was sprayed all over the wall of a school: "BLOWJOB CARPARK"
and underneath it said "LICKOUT"

also, last week in croatia I sa "Womb of Death" scrawled on a wall!

heh heh! "Womb of Death"!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back