Bored in Work (10000000) 128 (3 Viewers)

Re: Bored in Work 128

THRILLHO said:
Thank God for urbandictionary.

The Wolf's Arse

When you get a hot and sweaty ass and defecating can be like passing lava, most likely caused by hangovers with hot tempatures.

so named from the wolf-like cry of pain involved in the process

'Awoooooooo!'

plug said:
:D apparantly back in "the day" some time back that english royalty used to use swans necks to wipe their royal arses. much more practical than a kitten!
Ah! The swan's neck. I don't know if that was real... I know that in Rabelais' Garguntua and Pantegruel, they used a ducks neck to wipe their arses.

But it is interesting that you mention royal arse-wiping. Apparently in the 16th century, the king had a person to wipe his arse. This was a very important position as it required intimate knowledge of the king. It was usually a nobleman who held this post and there was great competition for it.
Indeed, it's where the phrase "privy council" came from - as the word "privy chamber" referred to the bog.

jane said:
I tried to use Elvis to wipe my bum once, but it turned out to be a rather messy pretender. Wouldn't use again.
What happened, did he get stuck on you?

Sorry

Gong Farmer said:
Caught in a trap, and there's no way out...
It would be a case of Burning Love for a wolf arse.

edit: Actually Love me Tender might be more apt.

Sorry I'll stop now.

Gong Farmer said:
Ah! The swan's neck. I don't know if that was real... I know that in Rabelais' Garguntua and Pantegruel, they used a ducks neck to wipe their arses.

But it is interesting that you mention royal arse-wiping. Apparently in the 16th century, the king had a person to wipe his arse. This was a very important position as it required intimate knowledge of the king. It was usually a nobleman who held this post and there was great competition for it.
Indeed, it's where the phrase "privy council" came from - as the word "privy chamber" referred to the bog.
Actually, 'privy' in terms of the Privy Council derives from the word 'privy' as in 'belonging to one's private circle' (not just one's outer ring).

The king's closest folks would certainly have included the Chamberlain, who would have been a servant in the king's bed chamber, one of whose duties would have been poop related.

jane said:
The king's closest folks would certainly have included the Chamberlain, who would have been a servant in the king's bed chamber, one of whose duties would have been poop related.
This is a famous picture of Neville (the) Chamberlain after emerging from King George VI's toilet waving the cloth with which he wiped the king's bum.

chamberlain2.jpg

Unfortunately Neville never had the opportunity to wipe Elvis "The King" Presley's bum.

Seriously it's baby wipes, or if you're too broke, andrex Aloe Vera. Anything below that is not bum-love as far as I'm concerned. I make my living sitting on it, so I gotta treat it right.

Incidentally, did anyone hear anything about the Bry-or-ian McFadden gig in Whelan's on Friday?

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
Seriously it's baby wipes, or if you're too broke, andrex Aloe Vera. Anything below that is not bum-love as far as I'm concerned. I make my living sitting on it, so I gotta treat it right.

Incidentally, did anyone hear anything about the Bry-or-ian McFadden gig in Whelan's on Friday?
What sort of degree course do you do to get a job sitting on baby wipes?

Gong Farmer said:
Did anyone else see Mael Mordha (sp?) on Eurostar?
ha ha! Dave Fanning seemed somewhat skeptical that they'd be able to pull off a more *pop* song like, say, Abba for instance...

so they went off and learned Dancing Queen, came back and played it.

seriously funny shit!... :D

Gong Farmer said:
Did anyone else see Mael Mordha (sp?) on Eurostar?
heh. the last time we played a gig they were on straight after us. moving up in the world, eh?
mael mordha observing serpents in the 'backstage' area: "do you think we should get a girl bass player, lads?"
serpents observing mael mordha in said area: "can we dress up like celtic warriors too?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back