Bored in Work (10000000) 128 (3 Viewers)

Re: Bored in Work 128

Apparantly most of those fancy toilet rolls, not just the weird moist ones block toilets.

kirstie said:
I can do it too, with kandoo??
Apparently, since Kandoo went on the market, plumbers are making a bundle. It takes something like two weeks to dissolve, so it's blocking pipes all over the place.

You know the ancient poem:

Lay some cable
if you're able,
Have a wipe
and block a pipe.

You can do it, too. With Kandoo and poo.

what are those thingys that you hang off the bog and they release stuff when you flush called? whatever they are called, they are great for blocking the loo as well ( I saw this on life of grime). much better off getting the tablets that you chuck into the cistern.

kirstie said:
they should have just called it JacksRoll.

Associating baby animals with toilet paper is just inexplicable.

Awww, whadda cute widdow puppy. Hi, widdow puppydog! You so cute I could just....awww....wook attda widdow puppy chasing his waggiwy tail! Aww, widdow puppy, you so cute and soft, I just want to rub shit all over you.

or you could just CLEAN your loo regularly, and then you wouldn't need to be worried about it smelling.

or just fling your girlfriend/wife/mother/sister's perfume down it

spiritualtramp said:
what are those thingys that you hang off the bog and they release stuff when you flush called? whatever they are called, they are great for blocking the loo as well ( I saw this on life of grime). much better off getting the tablets that you chuck into the cistern.
those harpic clip things? but they just release detergenty stuff? you're not actually meant to flush the things, are you?

this thread is giving me the nightmare flashbacks. i've had problems with the plumbing in my house, to the extent of several hours worth of plunging with the sewer rods into the devil's porridge, and on one memorable instance, employing chisels, a pickaxe, a sledgehammer, multiple plastic bags wrapped up to the elbow, and the aforementioned sewer rods.

ask me about it sometime over dinner.

lmd64 said:
those harpic clip things? but they just release detergenty stuff? you're not actually meant to flush the things, are you?

yeah, them clippy thingymajiggys that release blue stuff when you flush.

obviously you don't flush them down the bog, but if they do end up flushed down the bog by accident you can bet your nelly you will be forking out ££££££ for a plumber.

kirstie said:
Also, there's something about moist toilet tissue that makes me really queasy. Not in my bathroom, sir!
Moist toilet tissue is part of the essential toolkit for dealing with the Wolf.

hmm

the who?? Or is this a reference to your unusually hairy arse?

kirstie said:
much like kittensoft toilet paper. I am mystifed as to how a focus group passed this name. While a kitten might be lovely and soft, if you put it anywhere near your ass, it would scratch the hole off you.
:D apparantly back in "the day" some time back that english royalty used to use swans necks to wipe their royal arses. much more practical than a kitten!

plug said:
:D apparantly back in "the day" some time back that english royalty used to use swans necks to wipe their royal arses. much more practical than a kitten!
Elvis too.

Absolutely. I believe it was about that time that swans began to get a reputation for being able to break human limbs, a skill honed by royalty trying to use them as loo paper.

plug said:

kirstie said:
hmm

the who?? Or is this a reference to your unusually hairy arse?
Thank God for urbandictionary.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=The+Wolf's+Arse said:
The Wolf's Arse

When you get a hot and sweaty ass and defecating can be like passing lava, most likely caused by hangovers with hot tempatures.

plug said:

The Romans used a sponge on a stick, which they rinsed in the gutters that ran along the floors of the public toilets. They also pooped in groups because they're weren't enough magazines to go around.

Their pee they used to brush their teeth and clean their clothes, which, I have learned from experience, is no longer acceptable in polite society.

It was all, "Jane, what's with the map of Africa on your trouser?"

And I'm like, "Duh, laundry day."

And they're all like, :mad: .

Just like many other countries, in Portugal you cannot put toilet paper down the loo cos their sewage system cannot handle it, so you have to put shitty bog paper in a bin by the bog. I thought this was a disgusting habbit, so I kept putting it down the toilet. I stopped when halfway through the holiday I went to the toilet in terrible bar one night and someone had obviously done the same thing, and the toilet had exploded, there was shit EVERYWHERE, floor, walls, ceiling.

I never saw the person who flushed though.

they used dog shit to cure cowhides as well. Disgusting bastards.

and the piss thing was used by the victorians as well as bleach, if I am not mistaken.

jane said:
The Romans used a sponge on a stick, which they rinsed in the gutters that ran along the floors of the public toilets. They also pooped in groups because they're weren't enough magazines to go around.

Their pee they used to brush their teeth and clean their clothes, which, I have learned from experience, is no longer acceptable in polite society.

It was all, "Jane, what's with the map of Africa on your trouser?"

And I'm like, "Duh, laundry day."

And they're all like, :mad: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back