Boojum Mexican Burrito Bar (1 Viewer)

Pablo Picantes is brilliant.

Love the Classico, I get it with Feta instead of regular cheese and hottest level.

Really must try Boojum, a sit in Mexican sounds good to me.

The fella in Pablos is funny out, real smoozer, but the crowds keep coming back. Has queues throughout lunch time.

Let us know if you want to go to Pablos for lunch Trev!

Pablo Picante's vegetarian burrito is shit. Terrible, bland flavouring, and not a great texture. Someone open a La Salsa in Dublin or a Chipotle.

Just had the bean and cheese burrito today. It's got everything but the meat and comes with the black beans. It's not on the menu, but you can get it for 4 eurons. Got guac for 80 cent as well. You can get their sauces in little take away tubs for free.

Really enjoyed it. Texture way better without those slimy grilled veggies. Sauce was full of flavour. Result!

Might even get it more often and save the damage of the beef burritos to my wallet/colon.

maybe i hallucinated but did i see burritos and blues are re-opening at the corner of wexford st, a few doors down from Gunns?

Burrito and Blues is pretty tasty, but it gave me the squirts, Worth it though.
Looking forward to trying Boojum,
best burrito in Ireland, as far as I can see, is only 5 feet and 30 minutes away.

"Free Burrito Day will be Wednesday, 9th of June. It will be from 12-3, 5-7. We need the 2 hour break in the afternoon to clean, regroup, cook more food and get set up again for the evening. We will not have our entire menu on offer... - just burritos and fajita burritos to keep the queue moving along. One burrito per person. Hope to see everyone on Wednesday!"

"Free Burrito Day will be Wednesday, 9th of June. It will be from 12-3, 5-7. We need the 2 hour break in the afternoon to clean, regroup, cook more food and get set up again for the evening. We will not have our entire menu on offer... - just burritos and fajita burritos to keep the queue moving along. One burrito per person. Hope to see everyone on Wednesday!"

Im going to go in 50 million times

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is great.
The man can really cook!

There is nothing like watching someone comfortable with cooking and who is quick and efficient. Nothing bugs me more than the carefully studied amateurishness of most tv cooks (dear Rachel Ray you are doing this long enough now not to have to pretend you can't chop an onion properly) or the fucking constant knife sharpening of chef poseurs (I'm looking at you Ramsey you cunt) on the other extreme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back