Boojum Mexican Burrito Bar (1 Viewer)

jillface

Website
Visit site
Absolutely savage place opened up there recently in Millenium Walkway beside Jervis St. Shopping Centre.
I was lucky enough to have been there on one of their opening days of service and they were givin' them away for free, awesomez!

Been back since and thoroughly enjoyed it again. Everything tastes tasty fresh and yumtastic. Think they've had a branch in Belfast for a few years now so they know their stuff, no joke. In 7/8 yur-oh mark. Mad filling. Oh and they're all really smiley and friendly as well, which is nice!

Anyway, dooooo it! You will not regret.

Nice one - have to check this out....

Dublin is lacking a decent burrito place (not impressed with the one in the epicurean)

Yeah, Taco Taco. They're good but not great.
Although I was excited to see they had a stall open at the door of Epicurean on Saturday night, mmmm messy :]

The Yank says that Pablo Picante is DA BOMB yo.

Gonna have to get me one a dem burritos real soon.

How dare you?! I love Taco Taco.
Baggot St and the Jervis Centre are two places I never go, but i'll make the effort for yummers food.

I knew ppl like it here so i pointed that out before it was mentioned...Only there a few times but the burrito was pretty lack lustre. It was a few years back so maybe its changed...

Went to this place last Thursday. Nice staff, decent price and the food was...nothing special, in my opinion. Maybe I'll try it again but I couldn't help thinking while eating that I could probably make something nicer myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back