Bold Lump Records @ Bernard Shaw Car Boot Sat 11th April (1 Viewer)

Bold Lump

Website
www.boldlump.com
First of all, a big thank you to everyone who came down to the first event. Wheter you ended up buying or just offered words of encouragement and advice, it was much appreciated and made for a very promising start.

It took longer than i hoped it would but i've finally got another patch. The carboot sale will be running from 1 until 6. In the month since the last event i've almost doubled the number of titles I'm carrying.
The additional titles include Eternal Tapestry, Dead Machines, Graveyards, Sic Alps, Fennesz, Nadja, Dum Dum Girls, Yellow Swans, Dead Comet Alive, Oren Ambarchi, Six Organs of Admittance and a whole lot more. I'll also have some Deserted Village CDrs and the recent Toymonger LP

The trouble getting pitches means that the website should have a working catalog on it anyday now. I just have a security issue to resolve before publishing it. It'll need further tweaking, layout changes and fuller descriptions on the titles but it'll be up very soon.

to be emailed updates send your addy to [email protected]

Finally, if I can secure transport and there's any interest i may be in Mullingar on the 18th of April.

.|..|
Bold Lump

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back