Blues Junior Appreciation Society. (1 Viewer)

Yeah i was pleasantly shocked at its volume when i got it. I've only played a tube screamer through it so far.

odd...a guitar player we auditioned last night told us he uses a Blues Junior....i'd never heard of it before, and lo and behold now there's a thread about the damn thing.

so, it's a small practice amp yeah? how many watts?

odd...a guitar player we auditioned last night told us he uses a Blues Junior....i'd never heard of it before, and lo and behold now there's a thread about the damn thing.

so, it's a small practice amp yeah? how many watts?

15 watts through a 12" speaker.

Ideal for recording, practicing/rehearsing.

I got it for 420 2nd hand.
It's loud enough to gig with, if you ask me.
Certainly for anywhere it's not loud enough for, they'll have a PA that can make it loud enough, if ya get me.

Yeah, that's where I first heard one.
I linked to the page where he got his mods above.
I'll have to get around to some modding soon myself.

say what?!?!?!?

Geek Out verb - to get discuss nerdy guitar/recording geek matters in a very in depth and possibly sad manner with another guitar/recording geek safe in the knowledge that your both so deep in geekdom that neither one of you need feel embaressed - e.g.

- "I spent last night moving a SM57 away from a speaker one centimetre at a time, and recording each incriment just so I'd know what each one sounds like, then I repeated it 10 times for every increment on the volume knob of my guitar"

- "That sounds like an awesome way to spend an evening, I had to go and have dinner with my freinds"

"ouch!"

- "I know, but the bathroom in the restraunt had this awesome slap back echo in the stalls!"

"cool!"

see the expression 'Freak Out With My Geek Out'

Geek Out verb - to get discuss nerdy guitar/recording geek matters in a very in depth and possibly sad manner with another guitar/recording geek safe in the knowledge that your both so deep in geekdom that neither one of you need feel embaressed - e.g.

- "I spent last night moving a SM57 away from a speaker one centimetre at a time, and recording each incriment just so I'd know what each one sounds like, then I repeated it 10 times for every increment on the volume knob of my guitar"

- "That sounds like an awesome way to spend an evening, I had to go and have dinner with my freinds"

"ouch!"

- "I know, but the bathroom in the restraunt had this awesome slap back echo in the stalls!"

"cool!"

see the expression 'Freak Out With My Geek Out'
haha - no, i meant the "about it with over it..." :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back